62

Stella's POV

"KRISTIE." I shout. "BABYGIRL WHERE ARE YOU."

"DOWN STAIRS MISTRESS." Kristie shouts so I walk down the stairs.

Once Down stairs I follow the smell of food to the kitchen where I come face to face with my nude wife.

"Fuck." I mumble when I see my nude wife standing in front of me.

"Did you need something Mistress?" Kristie asks.

"I found it." I say as I hold up Kristie's red collar. "Would you like me to put it on you?"

Kristie smiles at me and nods then she lifts her hair up so I put her collar around her neck.

"There we go." I say with a smile after I fasten Kristie's red collar around her neck.

"Thank you Mistress." Kristie says with a smile.

"You're very welcome my good girl." I say then I peck my wife's lips. "Have you made breakfast?"

"Yes Mistress." Kristie says then she leads me to the breakfast table in our house on our Island.

After our trip with Rayne, Kristie wanted to take a trip for just the two of us so we're now at the small private island I own in the Caribbean.

"Looks good babygirl." I say as I wrap my arms around my wife.

"Thank you Mistress." Kristie says and smiles.

"But I think it needs one more thing."

"What?" Kristie asks.

I smile at my wife then I pick her up and place her on our table so her back is resting against my tits and her pussy is right next to the breakfast food.

"I think our breakfast could use some of your pussy juice" I say as I start vigorously fingering my wife.

"Mistress." Kristie moans as I increase my speed.

"Is my slut ready to cum already?" I knowingly ask.

Kristie and I got to the Island yesterday around noon and after we unpacked everything, we instantly turned into Domme and Submissive mode.

Ever since we've been here we've been doing a lot of edge play and I haven't let my submissive cum yet.

"Please Mistress." Kristie begs.

"Cum now Kristie." I whisper into my wife's ear. "Cum like the good submissive little cumslut you are and garnish our breakfast."

"Mistress." Kristie moans in ecstasy as she cums all over our breakfast.

"Good girl." I praise as I help my wife ride out her orgasm. "You're such a good girl."

"Thank you...Mistress." Kristie says as she pants.

"Now you know why I edged you since we got here." I say as my wife drops her head back onto my shoulder.

"Did...Did I do good Mistress?" Kristie asks as she looks at me.

"You did so so good Babygirl." I say then I kiss my wife. "You're such a good girl for me."

"Thank you Mistress." Kristie says then she pecks my lips.

"Are you okay to eat now?" I ask.

Kristie nods so I pull my fingers out of her pussy then hold them up to her face.

My wife wordlessly licks the juices off my fingers then she kisses me to let me taste her.

Once Kristie is ready, I pick her up bridal style then I sit down on a chair that overlooks the ocean.