50

Stella's POV

"The fuck?" I mumble when I walk into my home and see camera's.

Moments later I see my girlfriend and my daughter walking towards me.

"MOMMY." Rayne shouts then she runs and jumps into my arms.

"Hi Baby." I say then I kiss my daughter's head. "How are you."

"I'm good." Rayne says. "There's a bunch of camera people here and I missed you"

"I can see that." I say then I kiss my daughter's head. "I missed you too."

I've had meetings all week in Miami with some high ranking Formula One People.

Apparently my boycotting of the last four races got a lot of people talking because Formula One decided to no longer go to countries where the LGBTQ community had little to no rights.

My meetings were mainly helping to decide what Formula One can do to help the LGBTQ community feel included in the Formula One Community.

We also discussed what places to have new races at and I suggested a race in Portugal, a race in Norway, a race in Germany, and a race in Miami.

"Hi Beautiful." I say as my girlfriend walks towards us.

"Hi." Kristie says then she pecks my lips.

"Why the camera's?" I ask then two men come out from behind a corner. "You didn't."

"We did." Rayne says as she giggles.

"Hi I'm I'm Brett and this is my partner Wayde." One of the men says.

"Nice to meet you." I say.

"Well why don't we show you what your girlfriend and daughter did for you." Wayde says.

I nod then I follow the two men into my living room.

"Rayne ear muffs." I say when I see my fish tank

Okay it's not actually a fish tank.

The wall I put a hole in after I threw a lamp at it is now a floor to ceiling fish tank.

It's a small wall, but it's still a wall.

"Mommy your silly." Rayne says then she covers her ears.

"Holy shit." I say then I tap Rayne's hands to tell her she can uncover her ears. "You did all this in a week?"

"We got in contact with your contractor and Kristie told us you'd be gone all week so we thought this was the best week to do it." Brett says.

"Are the dogs going to ruin it?" I ask.

"There's a no scratch resin on it that protects it and doesnt allow scratches on it."

"Awesome." I say as I look at my fish tank. "I thought'd be louder."

"All the filtration stuff is outside in a climate controlled shed." Wayde says.

"That's so cool.

"Mommy Look." Rayne says and points to the tank "It's got Hawaiian Black sand."

"That's awesome." I say. "It's Hawaiian themed."

"Rayne said you loved Hawaii so we brought Hawaii to Florida."

"That's so cool." I say then I notice my World Driver's Championship in the tank. "Is that my trophy.

"Since this tank takes up a whole wall we got in contact with your team and had them send over smaller replica's of some of your memorable trophies." Brett says. "So we have your Australian Grand Prix trophy, your trophy from Azerbaijan, your trophy from the Monaco Grand Prix, your trophy from the French Grand Prix, your trophy from the Hungarian Grand Prix, your trophy from the Japanese Grand Prix, your trophy from the Mexican Grand Prix, your trophy from the US Grand Prix, and your World Driver's Championship trophy."