15

Stella's POV

"There we go." I say as I finish running my fingers through Rayne's black hair. "Chrissy pony tail, curls, Ashy bun, or a Warrior bun?"

"Warrior bun please." Rayne says so I put my daughter's hair up into a bun that looks just like Ali's hair when she plays.

"There we go." I say.

"Thanks Mommy." Rayne says and hugs me.

"No problem Princess." I say then I kiss my babygirl's head.

"We go Disneyland now?" Rayne asks.

"Yep." I say then I grab our stuff.

After I have everything we need, Rayne and I leave our hotel room, head down to our rental car, get in the rental car, then head to the team USA hotel.

Once at the hotel I see Kristie waiting for us so I pull up then she gets in.

"Hey." Kristie says as she shuts the door then she turns around and looks at Rayne. "Hi Rayne."

"Hi." Rayne says with a smile.

"You ready for Disneyland?" My girlfriend asks as I start driving to Disneyland.

"YEAH." Rayne shouts.

"Inside voice babygirl." I say.

"Sorry." Rayne says.

"It's okay." I say then I continue driving as my girlfriend talks to my daughter about all the things Rayne wants to do at Disneyland.

45 minutes after we've picked Kristie up, we arrive at Disneyland Paris so I find a place to park, park the car, grab our stuff, then the three of us head to the entrance of the park.

Thankfully I pre-purchased the tickets so we get in relatively easy.

"Alright babygirl." I say as my daughter grabs my hand. "Where to first?"

"Pirates." Rayne says with a smile.

I smile at my daughter then I look at the Map and see it's at the back of the park so I guess we'll head to the back then work our way to the front.

"Alright Munchkin." I say.

Rayne smiles at me then she turns to Kristie and tugs on my girlfriend's shorts

"Yes Rayne?" Kristie asks.

Rayne smiles at Kristie then she holds her little hand up to Kristie.

Kristie smiles at Rayne then she grabs Rayne's hand before we start walking back to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

Along the way Rayne wants to get pictures with the characters walking through the park so we get pictures with every character we see.

After every picture Rayne grabs my hand and Kristie's then we continue walking towards the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

When we get to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride we get in the short line then wait a few minutes for our turn.

Eventually it's our turn so I get in the front of the boat first, Rayne slides in next to me, then Kristie slides in last.

"You playing in the next game?" Rayne asks.

"I think so." Kristie says as the ride gets moving. "But I don't know yet."

"Oh." Rayne says. "I hope you do."

"Me too." Kristie says.

Rayne and Kristie talk about the ride and all the surrounding ambiance of the ride while I enjoy watching my daughter interact with my girlfriend.