61

Stella's POV

"You sure you're okay." Rayne asks as I carry her into the Jaguar Racing garage

"Yes Baby." I say as we get to my room in the garage.

Once at my room, I carry Rayne inside then I set her down so I change out of my clothes and into my racing suit.

Once I'm changed into my flameproof under shirt, flameproof compression shorts, and flameproof socks I put on my blue racing suit then I put on my Nike racing shoes.

After I'm dressed I look at a diagram of the race track that's on the wall

Today's the San Marino Grand Prix and after this race we're done for a month

Once the race ends, Rayne and I are going back to America to watch the Olympics from our home then the two of us, along with Syd, Ash, and Ali are meeting Kristie, Christen, Tobin, Emma, Jessie, the Harris kids, and Alex at a private island in the Bahamas that I rented for us for a week.

When our group week vacation ends, Kristie and I are taking a trip by ourselves to a small island that I own in the Caribbean.

My sister and Tobin are gonna go visit LA and they're gonna take Rayne with them so that Kristie and I can be alone on our vacation.

After I'm dressed I grab my helmet, my gloves, my neck collar, and my fire proof balaclava then I head out into the garage and lead Rayne to her seat.

"Have fun Mommy." Rayne says as I put my curly jet black hair into a ponytail.

"Good luck Kiss?" I question

Rayne smiles at me before her little hands grab my face then she pulls me towards her and pecks my lips.

"Stay safe Mommy." Rayne says as I put my pony tail into my racing suit.

"You got it Princess." I say then I hug Rayne one more time.

After I hug my mini-me I grab my gloves, my neck collar, and my helmet then head onto the track to meet my race engineers.

"You Ready?" London asks as I put in my earplugs that also let me hear the radio.

"Very ready." I say then I put on my balaclava, my neck collar, and my helmet.

Once I'm ready to drive I get in the car, put my gloves on, then I get connected to everything I need to be connected to.

"You got me Stella?" London asks over the radio.

"Loud and clear London." I say.

"Stella it's Zara." My race engineer says over the radio. "You got me?"

"Gotcha." I say.

"Good." Zara says. "Now..."

Over the next some odd minutes I sit in my car and talk to London and Zara until everyone is off the track.