36

Stella's POV

"You sure you wanna stay in here?" I ask as my daughter and I pet our puppies.

"Yeah." Rayne says. "I wanna stay with the doggies."

"Alright." I say. "I'm gonna leave my phone here so if you need me then call Hopey okay?"

"Okay Mommy." Rayne says.

"Good luck Kiss?" I question.

Rayne smiles at me before her little hands grab my face then she pulls me towards her and pecks my lips.

"Stay safe Mommy." Rayne says with a smile.

"You got it Princess." I say then I pet our three puppies. "Bye pups."

After I've given some love to Lilo, Stitch, and Appa, I leave our motor home then I head to the Mercedes area of the garage.

When I get to the Mercedes area I head to my room then I change out of my clothes and into my racing suit.

While I get dressed I look at a diagram of the race track that's on the wall.

After I'm dressed I grab my helmet, my gloves, my neck collar, and my fire proof balaclava then I head out into the garage

Once in the garage I put my gloves, my neck collar, and my helmet on a table then I put my curly jet black hair into a pony tail.

"So Lewis is still stuck at the airport in Monaco so it's possible you'll be testing in the morning and afternoon sessions." Toto says.

"Alright." I say as I tuck my pony tail into my racing suit

"You Ready?" Toto asks as I put in my earplugs that also let me ear the radio.

"Very ready." I say then I put on my balaclava, my neck collar, and my helmet.

Once I'm ready to drive I get in the car, put my gloves on, then I get connected to everything I need to be connected to.

"You got me Stella?" Toto asks over the radio.

"Loud and clear Boss man." I say.

"Stella it's London." My race engineer says over the radio. "You got me?"

"Gotcha." I say.

"Good." London says. "Now..."

London and I talk for a while until the morning testing session officially opens then I head out onto the track to start testing with the other ten cars.

Only one car from each team is allowed on track during each session of testing so usually one driver drives the morning session while the other driver will drive the afternoon session.

For the entire morning session I stick to the testing plan of basically seeing how the car handles then giving feedback after every stint I do.

"Alright Stella." Toto says as I cross the finish line. "The morning session is over so bring the car into the pits on this lap."