60

Stella's POV

"So." London asks as we walk to the Jaguar Racing garage. "How's your wife?"

The morning after the collaring ceremony, Kristie and I woke up and decided to get married so we went down to the courthouse, got married, and now Kristie Anne Mewis is Kristie Anne Maxwell.

Kristie's already changed the name on the back of her jersey to Maxwell which was very surprising to me.

It's also very hot to see the woman I love with our last name on her back.

"She's good." I say I adjust my hold on my daughter. "She's prepping for the Olympics right now."

"Are you gonna be able to go?" London asks.

"No." I say. "The IOC isn't allowing any spectators."

"Boo." Rayne says.

"Boo indeed." London says as we get to my dressing room. "See you in a second."

I nod then Rayne and I head into my dressing room.

When I get into my dressing room, I set Rayne down then I change out of my clothes and into my racing suit.

Once I'm changed into my flameproof under shirt, flameproof compression shorts, and flameproof socks I put on my blue racing suit then I put on my Nike racing shoes.

After I'm dressed I look at a diagram of the race track that's on the wall

Today's the British Grand Prix

After I'm dressed I grab my helmet, my gloves, my neck collar, and my fire proof balaclava then I head out into the garage and lead Rayne to her seat.

"Have fun Mommy." Rayne says as I put my curly jet black hair into a ponytail.

"Good luck Kiss?" I question

Rayne smiles at me before her little hands grab my face then she pulls me towards her and pecks my lips.

"Stay safe Mommy." Rayne says as I put my pony tail into my racing suit.

"You got it Princess." I say then I hug Rayne one more time.

After I hug my mini-me I grab my gloves, my neck collar, and my helmet then head onto the track to meet my race engineers.

"You Ready?" London asks as I put in my earplugs that also let me hear the radio.

"Very ready." I say then I put on my balaclava, my neck collar, and my helmet.

Once I'm ready to drive I get in the car, put my gloves on, then I get connected to everything I need to be connected to.

"You got me Stella?" London asks over the radio.

"Loud and clear London." I say.

"Stella it's Zara." My race engineer says over the radio. "You got me?"