33

Stella's POV

"Munchkin." I say as I walk into my daughters room. "It's time to get up."

"Mommy?" Rayne mumbles as I sit next to her on her bed.

"Hi baby." I say as I run a hand through my five year old's hair. "It's time to get up babygirl."

"It's so early." Rayne says.

"Well I'll tell Santa to come back and take your presents then."

"PRESENTS." Rayne shouts then she jumps out of bed and runs out of the room.

"Knew that'd work." I say as I leave my daughter's room.

"So many Presents." Rayne says as I walk up behind her.

"If you go get Kristie then we can open presents." I say.

Rayne nods before she disappears into the kitchen for a minute then she reappears with my girlfriend in tow.

"Presents now?" Rayne asks.

I nod then Kristie and I sit on the couch and watch Rayne open her presents.

Periodically Rayne hands Kristie or I one of our presents so we open ours then we watch my daughter open her presents.

Once Rayne finishes opening her presents I look at Kristie and nod then she disappears into a spare room.

"Rayne." I say.

"Yes Mommy?" Rayne says.

"Would you like your last present?"

"There's more?" Rayne asks and I nod. "Okay.

"ALRIGHT KRISTIE." I shout.

Moments later Kristie opens the door to the room she's in then the two newest members of our family come running out.

"Two puppies?" Rayne asks as her two new puppies run to her.

Rayne was only supposed to get one puppy for Christmas, but there was some miscommunication between Kristie and I on who was getting Rayne a puppy so now we have two puppies in our family.

"Yeah munchkin." I say as Rayne runs to the puppies.

When my daughter gets to her puppies she drops to the floor and pets her dogs.

"Watcha gonna name these puppies?" Kristie asks as she and Rayne pet the puppies

"Doberman's a girl and the Nova Scotia is a boy." I say.

"I wanna name her Lilo." Rayne says as she looks at the Doberman puppy.

"And I wanna name him Stitch

"And I wanna name him Stitch." Rayne says as she looks at the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever puppy.

" Rayne says as she looks at the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever puppy