Chapter 12

JJ's POV (next day)

It's raining.

Really,really hard.

My ankle hurts cause today some jerk tripped me and I went falling against a row of lockers.

I hurt my nose,again,but what really hurt was my ankle.It somehow got all twisted when I went down.

And now it's raining.

And I didn't bring a jacket.

And I have to walk home in the cold,no jacket,with a twisted ankle.

Okay God,enough picking on me please.I just wanna go home so if you could make the rain stop,or at least die down,I'd appreciate it.

It's one of those moments where you're desperate and you think maybe you'll catch a break.

But of course,you don't.

So after rolling my eyes and wincing as I put some weight on my foot,I sigh and start for home.

I should have know today wouldn't be good.

This morning I got up and I fell off my bed,the toilet quit working,one of my shoes went missing and I choked on my cereal.

Sounds stupid but a psychic probably would have told me this meant bad luck.

Did I believe that?

Not really.

But when your day sucks like mine,you kinda wanna put the blame on something,or someone.

The rain picks up and I sigh,wishing I had a jacket or something.

I think about pulling out my phone but let's face it,who would I call?

No one would answer and I don't even really have any numbers anyway.

Just say it.

Jack Johnson,you have no friends and no one would help you.

Yeah yeah,I know.

I sigh again as a crack of thunder starts up.

Now I love storms,but why couldn't it wait till I got home first?

Why can't something just go right for me,just once?

Why can't anything just go my way,just once?

Just once is all I'm asking for.

Is that honestly too much to ask?

Is it?

I sigh again as just decide to hitchhike.

I tell myself that the next car that drives by me and stops I will get in.

So I stick my thumb out and hope someone stops for me.

Before long,someone does drive by.

I stick my thumb up,hoping they can actually see me through all the rain.

At first they don't look like they do,they don't slow down or anything.

But then as they get closer they began slowing down and it's then that I recognize the car.

Before I could do anything the window rolled down to reveal none other than Jack Gilinsky.

"Hop in."

I groan silently and glance upwards.

So this is what you decided to throw at me?

Thanks for nothing.

I sigh and groan again,opening the door and getting in.

At least I learned something:

No more hitchhiking.

(A/N) lovebugs I know this is terrible and short so sorry

It's spring break here and I would love nothing more than to sit here all day,updating for you all

Sadly I can't 😔

I know,it sucks

But I will try to update more often I promise 😊

So thought on this?

What's gonna happen?

The next chapter will be longer and it will have some Jolinsky in it 😏

Love you love bugs 😘