Chapter 32

(I FLOPPED I FLOPPED I FLOPPED AT THIS SO BE WARNED BEFORE YOU READ BUT I KNOW YOULL READ IT ANYWAY YOU REBELS 😏)

JJ's POV

Jack Gilinsky,schools biggest tease and most popular guy,just begged me to fuck him.

The thought drives me so high I can't even explain.

I pull away from his neck and lean my head against him,smirking up at him.

"Is that what you want Jack?" I whisper,running my tongue ever so slowly over his lips.

He groans and nods.

"Please..." In a pained voice he pleads.

I smile,pulling him to me to kiss him hard.

I trail my fingers down and undo his belt,hearing him gasp into my mouth.

I only smirk as I get it undone,pulling it off him.

I lean back and sling it around his neck,pulling him down to me,kissing him roughly.

He whimpers as I pull away quickly,making him whimper more.

I smile wickedly,turning and pulling him by the belt around his neck upstairs.

I take my time,knowing it's driving him crazy.

That just makes it all the more fun.

I get to my door and open it,pulling him inside quickly and pushing him against the door.

I push my body against him,making sure to move my lower region slightly against his.

He groans and grabs me,pulling me closer.

I toss the belt away and pull his face to mine,kissing and biting his lips softly.

"JJ..." He whispers.

I start backing up toward the bed,pulling him with me.

Before I reach it I turn us around to where he's now back facing the bed.

I bite his lip hard,making a pained noise come out of him,before I push him backwards.

He falls on the bed and stares up at me,a nervous and excited expression on his face.

I smirk,sitting down on the bed,straddling him.

He let's out a little moan.

I lean down and kiss him,softly.

I know this is torturous...but that's what makes it fun.

His arms wrap around me,holding me to him tightly like he's scared I'm gonna leave.

Yeah right.

Where would I go?

I sit up,pulling him by the shirt up with me.

I twist my fingers in his hair,rolling my body against him slowly.

He moans into me,his hands twisting in my shirt.

I lick his lips,making my spine shiver as he whines low.

His hands travels to the bottom of my shirt,tugging on it eagerly.

I smile into him,rubbing his jaw lightly.

"You want me to take it off?" I tease,already knowing the answer but loving to play around with him.

He nods eagerly,his eyes traveling all over my face.

I kiss him lightly,lifting my shirt up slowly.