Chapter 45

JG's POV

I didn't sleep at all last night.

How could I?

My baby boy hated me and wanted nothing to do with me.

I couldn't stop crying all last night,the tears never ending as I kept thinking of that face.

That beautiful face all wet with tears.

I kept thinking of his sad face and the sad tone he spoke in.

It hurt.

It hurt more than I can put into words.

I tried to stop thinking about,tried to sleep and forget those eyes that haunted me.

But I couldn't.

I felt empty.

I was used to having him here,beside me,his cute little snores making me smile.

His body curved against mine as he rested his head in my neck,breathing slowly against my neck.

I was so used to having him here,happy sighs coming from this lips as I twisted my fingers up in his soft hair.

I missed him.

God I missed him so much it hurt.

I felt like I couldn't breathe all night.

I wanted so desperately to call him,to cry over the phone hoping maybe the tone of my voice would make him listen to me.

I even thought about going over there,sitting on his porch till he decided to open the door and yell at me.

I missed him so much,so fucking much it scared me.

I sigh,glancing at the clock.

5:25

Right about now I'd be getting up to make him breakfast.

But I'm not over there.

I'm here,lying in this stupid bed that feels so empty without him.

I feel tears coming again and I don't even try to stop them,I just let it happen.

I don't wanna go to school today,too tired and weak.

But I have to go for him.

I have to see my baby boy.

Even if he doesn't wanna see me.

JJ's POV

I groan,grabbing my backpack from the floor.

I didn't sleep at all last night.

How could I?

The thoughts of yesterday made me sick to my stomach.

It hurt too fucking much to think about all the things I heard yesterday.

Every time I tried to stop thinking about it I couldn't,it was like an endless loop that never ended.

I couldn't even get comfortable last night.

I missed Jack being here.

I missed his arms holding me tightly to him as he knotted his fingers in my hair.

I missed listening to his heart beat as I laid my head on his chest,near his neck.

I missed the soft kisses he spread across my hair and head,making me sigh happily as shivers went through me.

I missed him.

A lot.

But the fact of everything he did hurt way too much for me to think of that.