Cinos' Ladies

These ladies are Cinos' great love interest and my personal favorites to pair him with, so much that I gave them all childrens, daughters.

The middle is Cinos in his base form and his disguised humanoid form, even though he in a relationship with Laura in the Cinos Aftermath series he still have females for his exes.

Mei
Cinos' love interest in the Godzilla 1998 universe (a.k.a. my Tristar Godzilla MonsterVerse) who is actually a Pacific Rim character which I incorporated in the this universe. She is the mother of Moona.

Evil Android 21 (Eva)
Cinos' sorta love in within the Cinos Aftermath series who originally from Dragonball FighterZ as she was revived and given a second chance. She is the mother of Darkia.

Daki/ Ume
Cinos' love interest in the Demon Slayer! Kimetsu no Yaiba universe. She is the mother of Diabla.

Android 21/ Vomi
Cinos' love interest in the Dragon Ball universe who actually appeared in the fighting game Dragonball FighterZ who I incorporated in this universe. She is the mother of Kandra.

Zookeeper
Cinos' love interest in the My Hero Academia universe who actually appeared in the arcade game My Hero Academia: Clash! Heroes battle who I incorporated in this universe. She is the mother of Crittoria.

Trifa
Cinos' love interest in the RWBY universe. She is the mother of Arakna.

Rei Ayanami
Cinos' love interest in the Neon Evangelion Genesis universe. She is the mother of Genesia.

Laura Kinney
Cinos' love interest in the Next Avengers universe who I incorporated in that universe, she's is an amalgamation of Comic, MvC, and Logan version of the character.

Soriya
Cinos' love interest in the Totem's Realm universe which was accidentally destroyed by Cinos as the few surviving character now live in his universe on an isolated island. She is the mother of Mysteria.

Blair
Cinos' love interest in the Soul Eater universe. She is the mother of Hybra.

Sasha Braus
Cinos' love interest in the Attack on Titan universe. She is the mother of Glutta.

Zinnia
Cinos' love interest in the Pokémon universe who actually appeared in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire which I incorporated in the this universe. She is the mother of Amalia.

Ikumi Mito
Cinos' love interest in the Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma universe. She is the mother of Donbra.

Daphne
Cinos' love interest in the Fairy Tail universe who is a filler character as she never appeared in the manga. She is the mother of Dracora.

Shizuka Hiratsuka
Cinos' love interest in the My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU universe. She is the mother of Guitaria.