The Loboan Law

Cinos The Werehog have two alien background when he was created by Dr. Eggman, the Loboans from Anur Transyl's moon Luna Lobo and the Vulpimancer from the trash planet Vulpin.

Cinos mostly accept his Loboan side which is one the reason why Zs'Skayr see him as a worthy successor of to his throne as a need heir to the Anur System, a high Ecto-Lord. The other reasons is Cinos' Dark Gaia heritage which he deeply try suppress and not to use it and his deep hatred and disgust towards humans for them harming Earth and doing horrible things toward each other.

Cinos is deeply more Loboan due to having their more traits but this is also thank to him having Dogpound/ Rahzar's DNA and also being a Werehog which is in his name as he exactly behave just like a dog, wolf, or werewolf.

Cinos have canonically had sex with 13 women during the Cinos Spinoff series and Cinos Aftermath series which is Mei from the Tristar Godzilla 1998 Universe (she's from Pacific Rim: The Black), Android 21 from the Dragon Balls Universe (she's from Dragon Balls FighterZ), Zookeeper from the My Hero Academia Universe (she's from My Hero Academia: Clash! Heroes Battle), Sasha Braus from the Attack on Titan Universe, Ikumi Mito from the Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma Universe, Daphne from the Fairy Tail Universe (she's a filler character), Blair from the Soul Eater Universe, Zinnia from the Pokemon Anime Universe (she's from Pokemon Alpha Ruby / Omega Sapphire), Soriya from the destroyed Totem's Realm Universe, Rei Ayanami from the Evangelion Universe, Trifa from the RWBY Universe, Daki from the Demon Slayer Universe, and lastly Evil Android 21 who Cinos' revived via Earth Dragon Balls. During the end of each of the Spinoff, Cinos have impregnated the 13 of his love interests before he return to his home universe. Between the events of the Spinoff and Aftermath, Cinos' 13 daughters have been borned as he was their  out of  of them who are Moona, Kandra, Crittoria, Glutta, Donbra, Dracora, Hybra, Amalia, Genesia, Arakna, Diabla, and Guitaria but he was there when Mysteria was born as the surviving Totem's Realm characters now live in Cinos' home universe, she is technically the 1st one to be born as Cinos' oldest daughter. Inspired by a dark possible future, Cinos decided to revive Evil 21 in hope to make her good which he slowly did which led to to them to have sex and have a new daughter who he also witness their birth, Darkia as the youngest daughter. This was a risky move as Laura Kinney is his current girlfriend in the Aftermath.

When Cinos have his original 13 daughters, he told his exes that legally in Loboan Law, that he's actually technically married to all of them as his brides. He mentioned that due to Loboan, just like Earth wolves, mated for life for the rest their lives until one of them die which he accidentally forget to say that when he had sex with them. Mating with each other is both a proposal and wedding vow. Funnily, Cinos warned this to Evil 21 who he renamed Eva as he want to treat her life and actually purpose warned but she accept it. Laura was deeply unhappy about this but she have time shake sure Eva won't take her boyfriend.

 Laura was deeply unhappy about this but she have time shake sure Eva won't take her boyfriend