Darktrap, the revived William Afton: Part 1

Notes
This is my version of part of the Fnaf timeline of Security Breach of The Sonic Expanded Universe. This not the main FnaF series, just an alternate version that exist in world of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Background & History
In the year 2021, Washington County of Utah, Freddy Fazbear's Megaplex was burn to the ground because of faulty wires but it was actually Gregory who was stuck in the Pizzaplex all night along with his friend/ father-figure Glamrock Freddy (who unknowing possess the soul of Micheal Afton) who burn it down as the boy destroying Glamrock Chica, Montgomery "Monty" Gator, and Roxanne "Roxy" Wolf to upgrade Freddy, killed the psycho woman Vanny a.k.a. Vanessa, and encounter a strange animatronic zombie (Burntrap a.k.a. William Afton) who was taken by a strange wiry monster with a clown-like Freddy head (Tangle a.k.a. The Blob) as the creature drag him back to the underground as Gregory & Freddy escape with a van as they are ready for a new life. Gregory and Freddy found and live in Undertown within 2 years as they evade the Eggman Wars (my version of Sonic Forces) and meet Cinos as they have a rocky start but help them with a place to stay.

A month after the Mega Pizzaplex was burn down and sink due to an Earthquake, a girl named Cassie try to find her friend Gregory as she search for him for 2 frickin' years within the Pizzaplex which turn out not to be Gregory but a dangerous animatronic who mimic his voice and wears a strange animal hybrid costume (the Mimic) as she too it to a strange room which an arm basically rip the robot out of the suit, now Cassie continue trying to find Gregory alone as of 2023.

2 years later a.k.a. 2023, Gregory and Freddy have to leave Undertown due to the Metal Virus being unleashed by the Chaos Council and Infinite as now they have to live with Cinos since he threw only person they know who helped them as they become part of Cinos' Blend Family.

Months laters, Evox (formerly known as Venjix, an enemy of the RPM Rangers from the future who sent to the past via morpher as he become an enemies of the Beast Morphers Rangers) formed the New Machine Empire with many fellow which include Ultron (Next Avengers), Sigma (Mega Man X), Megatron (Beast Wars), Kilobot (Cubix), Botilla (King Kong via Pacific Rim), Trina (Big Hero 6), Emperor Nefariou (Ratchet & Clank), Cyber Shredder (TMNT 2012), Sektor (Mortal Kombat), Brainiac (DC Animated Movie, based on his Injustice 2 design), the trio Android 13, 14, and 15 (Dragonball), Blade Wolf against his will (Metal Gear), Bastion against his will (Overwatch), Shard a.k.a. Metal Sonic 3 (Sonic), and James P. "Sully Sullivan's girlfriend M.G. (short for Mechagodzilla) against her will too. Evox used M.G.'s nanometalization abilities to rebuilt the Mega Pizzaplex into a fortress/ palace for the New Machine Empire as it rise from the ground. This cause Cassie to finally found a way out from the Pizzaplex as Kilobot & Botilla almost found and caught her but she escape and free to see sunlight as she will have a violent, rocky reunion with Gregory. With M.G.'s powers, Evox gather up more army of Staffbots and Endos to serve him as he also found, repaired, and rebuilt Chica, Monty, and Roxy with more advanced A.I. and free will more like a human thank to the Paradox Prism. However he view these three as failures as he discovered the Mimic and repair it with a body of white tiger which lead to Tiger Rock to be born and serve his master.

However after Evox was defeated, many members destroyed or left into hiding with some join Cinos as part of his family like the Glamrock trio with Cassie being basically adopted by Roxy and Chica and Android trio who are now Cinos and Eva (Evil Android 21), an evil rise back from the grave with a new body and want revenge on his son and that little boy who ruin his plan and killed his beloved daughter Vanny, it his time to strike back.