The Daughters of Cinos

Cinos have crazy, wacky, and dangerous adventures during his last time as fought lots of dangerous enemies and gained new friends and allies. During his (possibly accidently) dimension hopping adventure, Cinos have found many love in his life as he unaware that his partners were pregnant.

The reason I given Cinos lost daughters is to give him a challenge of being a father in the Cinos Aftermath, showing the various universes he have visited and his former love interests, and balance his life. Plus this is a reference to his inspiration Wolverine as he have many children from many of the women he been with. One last thing, this will give Cinos many reasons to hope to fight back his Dark Gaia side as if his kids are in danger, he might unleashed his true dark powers which he deeply feared. They become targets for many Cinos' enemies.

I choose to give Cinos many daughters due to the trends of father-daughter relationships from movies and TV shows. But the actually reason is due to the fact most of Cinos' family members which are The Savage Ravagers and The E-Cryptid series are not truly blood relationship but also primarily males. The closest he have for a female in his family is his stepsister (and only sister) Gabby Kinney a.k.a. Honey Badger. Note that Cinos' daughters resemble their mothers but inherited their fathers canine-like attribute like pointy furry ears, canine fangs, long furry tail, and sharp teeth and claws.

Moona
Cinos and Mei's daughter from the Tristar Godzilla MonsterVerse, she act as the unofficial leader to her sisters. Her name come from moon, a reference to wolves associated with moon and she behave more-like on the full moon. She's extremely play, cheering, and enjoy having fun, like dancing and toy guns. After Cinos left this universe before, Moona new stepdad is Joel, her grandfather slowly become soft, and enjoy the company of the Junior Division, especially her big brother figure Boy.

Kandra
Cinos and Android 21's daughter from the Dragon Ball universe. Her name come from candy, a reference to 21 huge like a sweets which she inherited due to the Majin biology. Extremely sneaky, like to hide and surprise others, like to hide sweets and tinker with machine. After Cinos left this universe, Kandra new stepdad is Yamaha and enjoy the company of the Dragon Team but prefer to be with her big brother Android 16.

Crittoria
Cinos and Zookeeper's daughter from the My Hero Academia universe. Her name come from animal, a reference to her mother liking them and Cinos being more animal, plus she have a quirk which allow her to animal traits similar to her father's adaptability. She antisocial with sorta of an emo, she find pain funny and fight back when need to. After Cinos left this universe, Crittoria have a deep truggle as many heroes and students try to help her and her mother out, Bearhead and Dusty Ash sorta become godparents but Kamui Woods is German stepdad.

Glutta
Cinos and Sasha Braus' daughter from the Attack on Titan universe. Her name come from glutton, a reference to both of her parents constant eating but mostly Cinos, as she can unedible and inorganic matter. Eat anything in her path if not fed, extremely determine to find real food. After Cinos left this universe, Glutta new stepdad is Niccole and have Eren and Mikasa as godparents.

Mysteria
Cinos and Soriya's daughter from the Totem's Realm universe. Her name come from mysterious, a reference to her similar personality to her mother and have a strong connection to nature. Prefer to live in the wilderness than a city, doesn't trust machines and sorta looney. After Cinos save Soriya and a few other from the destruction of their home universe ans left them on an island in his universe, Mysteria spent time with the survivors as Sera and Shaka sorta act like godparents.

Hybra
Cinos and Blair's daughter from the Soul Eater universe. Her name come from hybrid, a reference to her being two deeply species which is a Werehog (dog) and a cat witch. Behave more like a cat than dog, wish to know what big breast feel like. After Cinos left this universe, Hybra new stepdad is Spirit Albarn and want to be with her big stepsister Maka which she find wired out about.

Diabla
Cinos and Daki's daughter from the Demon Slayer universe. Her name come from diablo, due to the connection of demons, hell, and the supernatural. Although cute and cuddly to only to her biological family, she actually a troublemaker who playfully attack anyone, especially when use her quills and teasingly bit. After Cinos left this universe, she have been with her mother and uncle under the protection of Tanjiro and the other as Cinos' request.

Donbra
Cinos and Ikumi Mito's daughter from the Food Wars universe. Her name come from donbura, a dish her mother make which led to to used her heightened senses to make more delicious food. Extremely carefully for food as she want them to be perfect. hate see unhealthy food. After Cinos left this universe, Donbra spent time with student and professional chefs, Soma and Megumi act as godparents.

Dracora
Cinos and Daphne's daughter from the Fairy Tail universe. Her name came from draco, a reference to his mother obsession with dragons which inherited as she wants to study the dragons from the HTTYD universe. A smarty pant nerd who enjoy studying and reading, exam more close and be prepared for anything. After Cinos left this universe, Dracora travel with her mother in hope to find more proof of dragons and occasionally visited the Fairy Tail Guild and return as Lucy's roommate.

Amalia
Cinos and Zinnia's daughter from the Pokémon universe. Her name come from Amaryllis, which both two are German and French names for Zinnia. She possesses the ability to speak to any Pokémon and more close to them than normal people. After Cinos left this universe, Amalia still live with the Draconid people but do visit her stepdad Steven Stone.

Genesia
Cinos and Rei Ayanami's daughter from Neon Evangelion Genesis universe. Her name obviously come from genesis. A child who is mentally unstable as she have Cinos' disabilities and disorders, she close and control machines, computers, and electricity. After Cinos left this universe, she was trying to get comfort by not her mother, but also Shinji and Asuka in hope she will get better and live a normal life.

Arakna
Cinos and Trifa's daughter from the RWBY universe. Her name obviously come arachnid due to mother being spider-theme Faunus. Along with having spinnerets like her mother, she also have spider legs on her back, minor electric abilities, and excellent in both hiding and stealth. After Cinos left this universe  she remained with the rest of the Faunus as she have a deep dislike towards humans just like her father.

Guitaria
Cinos and Shizuka Hiratsuka's daughter from the My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU universe. Her name come from guitar which is her parents favorite instrument to play a significant he want to a musician and singer. She inherited her father's ability to used Color Powers from the Wisps as she use it as natural special effects to give her performance flare. After Cinos left this universe, she been with mother but also hang with Hachimon and Saika who are kind like godparents to her.

Darkia
Cinos and Evil Android 21's daughter from the Dragon Ball universe. Her name come from both a reference to both of her parents. She along with her mother Eva were hidden in secrecy from most of the many people Cinos knew due to knowing other don't agree with his decision and giving her second chances.