Chapter 14

Y/N and Sana have been drinking wine and talking about random things for an hour right now. They both didn't expect for them to have such a long conversation but here they are just talking and they're actually having fun doing it.

"Why do you always push me away at school? Why can't you always be like this?" Y/N questioned.

"You ask for it, Y/N. I don't think you understand how arrogant and cocky you are at times."

"How about now?" Y/N looked at her.

"Now... You're not like that."

"Exactly. You barely know me Sana-ssi. Stop judging me so much."

"It's not like you even care. You're just after me for sex, after that you'll act like nothing happened and you'll never want to see me again." Sana looked down. She just hates the thought of it. She doesn't want Y/N to stop going after her. She got so used to Y/N annoying her, that she doesn't know what'll happen once she stops doing it.

"Who says I'm going to stop once we've hooked up?" Now Y/N gets what's bothering Sana so much. It's the fact that she thinks Y/N is going to treat her as any other girl.

"Because that's what you do with all the girls you hook up with."

"But you do the exact same thing." Y/N reminded her.

"It's just different with you." Sana blurted out. The little alcohol in her system is making her say these things.

Suddenly Y/N went closer to the Japanese girl and lifted her chin up, completely startling her.

"Do you think I would be satisfied with hooking up with you just once? To be honest, I don't think I'll ever get enough of you." They haven't even hooked up yet but Y/N just knows. She wouldn't have been trying so hard if she didn't.

"Why's that?" Sana asked weakly looking into Y/N's eyes. Their faces are very close right now and Y/N's hand still hasn't left her chin.

"Because you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. The moment I saw you, I was instantly attracted to you and to this day I still am. You're so pretty that I can't stop going after you even though you keep pushing me away." Sana's heart is skipping a few beats right now. She's heard a lot of people call her pretty, but hearing Y/N say that she's the most beautiful girl she's ever seen means a lot to her. She knows Y/N has been with a lot of girls and she's sure she says this to all of them, but something just felt different this time.

The two locked eyes and stared at each other for a few seconds. Sana could feel Y/N looking at her lips and a few seconds later Y/N started to lean in slowly. Before Y/N could even go closer, Sana captured her lips in an instant. Y/N pulled Sana closer deepening the kiss. The kiss started out slow but turned into passionate shortly after. Y/N put her hand on the Japanese girl's cheek so she could taste her lips better. However Y/N is not liking the distance between them so she pulled Sana as close to her as she can. At this point their bodies are pressed against each other.

They continued to kiss and Sana decided to slide her tongue into Y/N's mouth. Y/N would have done this action way before her but she didn't want to cross any boundaries. She knows how Sana is with Y/N. Y/N was worried that when she goes over the limit, Sana would go away. Luckily for Y/N, Sana took the initiative on her own. Their tongues fought for dominance for quite some time and in the end no one really won. They're both used to take control with other people. They've never really kissed someone that likes to take control the same way as they do so this change is pretty much turning them on.

Unfortunately after a hot make out session Y/N pulled away. However her face was still close to Sana's. They looked at each other for a second until Y/N spoke up.