Chapter 26

"This won't work, get on my back." Y/N stopped once they got out of the bar. Sana can barely walk so it will take them ages to get home if they continue to walk like this. So the next best thing Y/N thought of was to carry Sana.

"I don't want to." Sana whined. 

"Just get on, you can barely walk, c'mon." Y/N lowered her back and luckily Sana wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck. Y/N held Sana's legs and made sure to place Sana in a position that would be comfortable for Y/N to carry her.

While walking Sana kept whining and mumbling stuff that Y/N barely could understand. 

"You smell good." Sana stated. "You smell just like Y/N. I love her scent." Y/N smiled upon hearing that. It's good to know that Sana loves her scent.

"What else do you love about her?" Y/N decided to find out more about Sana's thoughts on her. She will never tell her in a sober state so might as well take advantage of it right now.

"I love how she's mysterious and unpredictable. She's into art just like me and she's a very talented painter. She sings very well too. She's smart and intelligent. And she's absolutely beautiful. I love how she's bad ass." It was hard to understand what Sana was saying in the crook of Y/N's neck but Y/N still managed to pick up some words. 

Even though it's late, there are some people on the streets and they keep staring at the two. You don't see it often that someone carries another person on their back like this.

"And what do you don't like about her?"

"She's manipulative and confusing. I hate her." Y/N can see that Sana is having an inner conflict about her feelings towards her.

"Wait, where are we going?" Sana suddenly lifted her head up.

"Home." Y/N stated as she kept walking. At this point her back is starting to hurt a little.

"You promised tteokbokki."

"I'll buy you some tomorrow, we need to take you home now."

"No! I want tteokbokki." Sana complained.

"Tommorow, Sana-yah."

"No, now." Sana suddenly started to hit Y/N's head.

"Yah! Stop it!" Y/N tried to keep walking but with Sana hitting her head and trying to get out of her grip, it's not very easy.

"Aish, fine. We'll get tteokbokki." Y/N gave up in the end. Maybe it'll help Sana sober up a bit and that way Y/N's back can rest a little.

Luckily for Y/N there was a food truck close by so she headed towards there. She placed Sana on one of the chairs and ordered some tteokbokki for them.

"Here is your tteokbokki and some water. Drink it up." Y/N placed it in front of her. Sana smiled in victory and started to eat.

"Why did you drink so much? You're not the type to do this." 

"I wanted to forget."

"Forget what?" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows.

"Y/N. My feelings for her." Does Sana still not realise that the person in front of her is Y/N? She must be really drunk.

"Why do you want to forget them? Isn't it a good thing to have feelings for someone?"

"Not for Kang Y/N. She'll only hurt me in the end." Y/N actually felt a bit sad hearing that. Is she really that bad that the only thing people think she will do is hurt them? 

"Just continue to eat and I swear to God if you throw up please do it far away from me." Y/N demanded.

"I won't throw up. At least not now." Sana held her head. She feels pretty dizzy right now yet she still continued to eat.