Chapter 36

Some time has passed by and finally the exam periods of university are over. As expected both Sana and Y/N passed all their exams. Y/N scored avarage and Sana scored high as always. But this time she wasn't the top student. She and Jihyo have always been competing for first place but this time, Jihyo won and Sana came in second.

This has never happened to Sana before and her family and friends blame it on her relationship with Y/N. They're not wrong about that though since Y/N did distract Sana a lot. But luckily Sana doesn't care as much about her grades as before. Y/N made her see that it's enough to just pass.

Today is Sana's birthday. Sana didn't want to do that much and thought of just spending her birthay at home. Her mother invited Mina, Momo and Y/N over to spend her birthday with them. At this point everyone has accepted that Sana and Y/N are dating but this doesn't mean they're happy with it.

"You're early." Sana smiled when Y/N walked into her house.

"It's my girlfriend's birthday of course I'll be early." Y/N pecked her lips.

"Yah! My family is going to see us." Sana hit Y/N's chest.

"We'll be fine. Happy birthday, beautiful." Y/N hugged her tightly

"Thank you, love."

"Oh, Y/N-ah you're here already." Mrs. Son approached her. "Does that mean you'll help me out in the kitchen?"

"Sure, why not?" Y/N smiled and followed the woman into the kitchen to help them out. After about an hour everything was done and everyone should show up any minute.

"Y/N can you help me upstairs?" Sana asked her girlfriend.

"Sure." Y/N answered, not sure what Sana needs help for. She followed her into her room and the moment they entered, Sana pinned Y/N against the wall and kissed her roughly, completely startling her.

"Wow, easy there." Y/N smirked. "Is this why you asked me to help you?"

"Yes, you look so good right now. I can't believe you actually wore the shirt that I bought you." Sana gave Y/N a shirt a week ago. It's definitely not something Y/N would wear but Sana wanted to test her. And to her surprise Y/N actually wore it and that on her birthday.

"I'd do anything for you, beautiful."

"Stop being so cheesy." Sana wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck.

"I wasn't like this before. You made me turn out like this." Y/N reminded her and crashed her lips onto Sana's, she didn't waste any time and slid her tongue inside, exploring her girlfriend's mouth. Right when the kiss was about to get heated even more, Sana got called by her mother.

"Fuck." Sana sighed. She's so turned on right now, but unfortunately they can't do it here.

"We'll continue it later. Let's go down." Y/N held the Japanese girl's hand and they went downstairs. There they saw that Momo and Mina arrived. They both immediately hugged the birthday girl and handed her their gifts.

"Now that everyone is here, let's sit down for dinner." Mrs. Son suggested and they did as they were told. Luckily Mr. Son is on a business trip so he isn't home today. Sana is very glad about that because he would have ruined the mood if he were here. Now the only people who are around her are the people she cares about the most which includes her mom, her siblings, her friends and her girlfriend.

"I made Sana's favorites. I hope you'll like it." Mrs. Son smiled and everyone dived into the food as they held a conversation.

"Mina, how did your exams go?" The woman asked.

"They went well. I passed all of them." Mina smiled and Y/N could see from the corner of her eye that Chaeyoung kept staring at the girl. Y/N doesn't know what Chaeyoung's sexuality is but if she is into girls then she's definitely into Mina. Y/N just assumed her to be straight since she heard rumors that Chaeyoung dated a guy who's 10 years older than her before they met. But now seeing her stare like that at Mina is rising some suspicions.