Chapter 22

"Oh Y/N-ie, what brings you here?" Mrs. Son asked when she opened the door and saw Y/N in front of her. "Are you looking for Chaeyoung or for Sana?"

"Hmm depends on who's home."

"Come in." The woman widened the door and the bad girl entered. "Chaeyoung is not home and Sana is in the bathroom."

"Then I'll wait for her if that's okay with you."

"Of course that's okay. In the meanwhile you and I can have some coffee, right?" The woman walked to the kitchen and Y/N followed.

"Sure." Y/N actually likes to talk to Mrs. Son. The woman is openminded and doesn't judge her like how Sana and everyone else does.

"So what did you do to have my daughters wrapped around your finger?" She asked as she handed Y/N a cup of coffee.

"Not much, I guess it's my charm." Y/N chuckled.

"I know you don't have any bad intentions with Chaeyoung but honestly I'm worried about your intentions with Sana." The woman admitted. She saw how Sana used to literally hate Y/N and now Sana is smiling while talking about Y/N. In such a short time, Sana changed her attitude towards Y/N and Mrs. Son finds it weird. When she saw them kissing that one night, she knew that something was going on.

"I don't have any bad intentions with her either."

"Are you sure? I like you, Y/N. My daughters are way too good and act like angels all the time. So you coming into our lives was something I was hoping for. But I'm still a mother after all, I don't want you to hurt them." 

"I won't, Mrs. Son. Chaeyoung is a good friend of mine and Sana... well, I don't know where we stand but I can assure you that I have no bad intentions with her." Y/N can't blame the woman for being worried. After all Y/N is known to be an asshole that breaks hearts.

"Do you like her or are you just playing with her?" 

"I like her. I've never felt this way about someone before. Sana is special and I'm not planning to treat her badly." Y/N said in a convincing way.

"I'm going to believe you for now, but I'm warning you Y/N. If you hurt my daughters, you won't be able to get away with it. After all I was just like you when I was a teenager."

"I know. That's why I admire you. You're actually quite famous within our group of friends. Apparently you were the baddest bitch out there. What happened?" 

"I fell in love, that's what happened. So maybe when you fall in love with my daughter, you'll manage to turn your life upside down as well." The woman patted Y/N's back and right at that moment Sana entered.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take you out on a date, so get ready." Y/N smiled.

"You can't just come here and take me out on a date. You should ask beforehand."

"I'm sorry, you know I'm new to the dating thing. I don't really know how it works."

"That's why you should teach her Sana." Her mother suggested which made Sana glare at her. She hates how her mother always helps Y/N out.

"I have plans, I can't go with you." Sana lied. She doesn't have any plans, she just doesn't feel like going out today. Especially not with Y/N. Y/N is on her mind 24/7 lately and she hates it. She absolutely hates that she's liking Y/N a bit too much. It's like she knows she's getting herself into hell yet she's still walking into it freely.

"Oh really?" Y/N looked down in disappointment. 

"I'll leave you two alone." Mrs. Son informed and left the kitchen.