Chapter 24

"So this is somewhat our place now huh?" Sana asked as she approached Y/N on the rooftop that Y/N brought her to about a week ago. Y/N texted her asking her to meet her here.

"Yes, if that's okay with you. It's close to both our places and we have everything all to ourselves here." Y/N smiled a she held Sana by her waist pulling her closer.

"It's absolutely okay with me." Sana smiled as she adjusted Y/N's collar. "You're wearing white today and not just a plain shirt but a polo shirt."

"Yeah, I took your advice and changed it for today. Do you like it?" 

"I love it." 

"Then I'll definitely wear this more often." Y/N chuckled as she put her lips on Sana's. She kissed her passionately as she pulled her closer making their bodies pressed against each other.

"I really like you and I don't know how to show you that." Y/N admitted when Sana pulled away.

"Just be yourself, Y/N. Show me the real you and be completely honest with me, I hate when people lie to me. That's the biggest turn off."

"Luckily I'm a very honest person."

"Yeah, I doubt that." Sana said weakly and sat down. Y/N decided to ignore Sana's statement and act as if she didn't hear it.

"Wine?" Y/N took a bottle.

"How many bottles do you even have here?" Y/N had a bottle the last time they were here as well.

"Honestly I didn't buy this. Sometimes my friends come here to hang out and put a bottle here."

"So I'm not the only one you bring here huh?"  Sana chuckled.

"Other than my idiot friends, you're the only one I've ever brought here." 

"Sure thing." Sana replied sarcastically.

"Yah, can you stop doubting my words for once? Just have fun and loosen up a bit." Y/N sat down next to the girl and gave her a glass of wine.

Sana did not answer and took a sip from her drink.

"The stars look beautiful tonight, don't they?" It's late at night and all the stars are perfectly visible in the sky.

"Yeah, I love the view."

"You'll love it more this way." Y/N suddenly held Sana's glass and put it on to the table next to them. Before Sana could ask what she was doing, Y/N pulled her closer to her and hugged her sideways making themselves comfortable on the couch.

Sana smiled weakly to herself and put her head on Y/N's shoulder.

"Do you like it more this way?"

"I do, it's comfortable." The Japanese girl admitted and Y/N couldn't agree more. She never would have thought for her to enjoy doing this with someone but here she is just cuddling with Sana on the rooftop watching the stars. She always found it boring when she was with another girl, but she doesn't find it boring with Sana.

"Y/N, I barely know anything about you." Sana stated out of the blue.

"What do you mean? You know tons of things about me."

"Like what?"

"You know that I like art, you know where I live, you met my friends. I even talked to you about my family. You know way more than most people do." Y/N seems like an open book from the outside but she's actually quite secretive.

"I should know more about you if something more is going to happen between us. That's what you want, right? For us to be more?" Sana lifted her head up to look Y/N in the eyes. She knows Y/N doesn't want more, but she hopes that Y/N will maybe change her mind on that matter.