Chapter 19

"I'm listening." Sana informed when she and Y/N sat down on a bench to talk in the park.

"I don't like to see you around Kim Dahyun."

"Why? Are you jealous?"

"No, I just don't like it." Y/N looked into Sana's eyes. 

"It doesn't make any sense. Are you like that with all the girls you mess around with? You don't seem to mind when you see Jihyo with someone else."

"It's because you're different. You're not like the girls that I hook up with, Sana. If you were, I wouldn't even be here with you right now." Y/N stated honestly.

"And why am I different? You just like the fact that I'm not easy towards you, that's it isn't it?"

"Maybe, I don't know. I just want to understand why you hate me so much. I don't think I've ever done anything bad to you, yet you seem to have this deep developed hate for me." It's the thing that Y/N has been trying to figure out since last year.

"Good thing you know." Sana sighed.

"Can you tell me what I did yo you? Why you hate me so bad?" Y/N looks kinda sad about this. Y/N is someone that's never serious and is always laughing but she seems to be serious now. It looks like she really wants to know why Sana hates her this much.

"I..." Sana doesn't know what to say because she barely even knows the answer herself.

"Is it because of what I did to Mina?"

"No, even Mina doesn't hate you for that so I have no reason to hate you for that either." Y/N and Mina hooked up once about two years ago. However Y/N totally ghosted her afterwards. It's what she does to all the girls.

"Then what is it Sana-yah? Why do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you, Y/N. It's not that I don't like being around you either, because I do. And that's the thing that I hate about you. I don't want to like being around you." 

"Why? I like being around you and you like being around me. What's the problem?" Y/N is having a hard time to understand this.

"Your reputation, my reputation, your personality, my personality. We're just two different people and I don't want to get involved with you in any matter."

"Opposites attract, Sana-ssi. No matter how much you try to hate me, I know you never will. I know you can't because you obviously like being around me. Just be truthful to yourself for once."

"What I hate the most are your intentions, Y/N. I don't want to be a side chick like Jihyo or any other girl that you fuck with." Doesn't this kinda confirm that Sana wants to be more than just fuck buddies or friends?

"Then you won't be. Do you think I want you as a side chick? I don't. I wouldn't be doing all of this just for a side chick. I actually get along with you unlike the other girls. Truth be told, I don't get along with a lot of people but with you I do. And I find that quite intriguing. It's true that I want to fuck you but what's weird is, I don't think I'll be able to let you go even after that. I don't think I can just ghost you afterwards like how I do with other people." Y/N lied. She's just saying all of this to get into Sana's head. Sana is no different to her than the other girls. If Sana is good in bed then yeah she'll maybe continue to do this for a while like she did with Jihyo, but in the end Sana should not expect for Y/N to be something more to her than someone who fucks with her. 

"I don't think I can with you either." Sana admitted.

"You don't have to act like you hate me. I get it you don't want to be associated with me at school and if it makes you uncomfortable then I won't approach you but please at least when it's just the two of us be yourself. Show me your true feelings."