※※Chapter 7: Explanation Of The Past & A New Friend ※※

It was a sunny afternoon, white fluffy clouds slowly gliding through the blue sky. As beautiful as it was outside, inside the hospital room, the tension creeping up in the room was suffocating. It was silent, both brothers waiting for Y/N's older sister to start speaking.

'W-Wait... Onee-San... let me explain everything to them'' Y/N says as she turned around and looked at both of the boys straight in the eye. They could feel a lump in their throat, the unsettling feeling creeping up in them, as they wonder what Y/N could possibly have to say.

The aura around Y/N had changed, it wasn't that gentle aura anymore, it was a dark, fearful aura, Mikey couldn't help but feel a bit nervous.

'Y/N are you absolutely sure?, I can explain to them instead'' Your older sister worriedly asked you.

''No I will Onee-San...'' was all you had to say in a monotone voice.

After taking a breath, you began to tell them the story of your life (so far...)

Warning!! Mentions Abuse and Torture, read at your own risk!

''Okay, so I am going to tell you bit about me and Onee-San, to begin with, me and Onee-San are actually orphans, we don't know who our parents are or where they are, or even if they are alive. We've been living at the orphanage ever since, until a year ago. During my time there I made two friends, well they are more like my family now, we used to hang out all time, play together, eat together, have sleepovers together. The three of us where really close. You see this necklace I am wearing (You show them the necklace you were wearing) well, the other two pieces are with my best friends, it was a christmas present I got them. Tears were slowly falling down your cheeks, but you continued nonetheless.

''During Christmas day, we made a promise to each other to always be together, forever, no matter how far we are from each other, no matter how long it takes to find each other, in the end we will always be together. You closed your eyes as you reminisced the happy memories with Izana and Kakucho. A few days later, we found out that some family wanted to adopt us. Of course it was shocking for me, and then after that I didn't see them again''.

''Even though the two people that adopted us promised we can always visit them at the orphanage whenever I wanted to see them. That was never the case, they never allowed us to see them ever!''

This surprised both Mikey and Shinichiro, both looking at each other and then back at Y/N.

''We found out that apparently, those two women did in fact know us and how our biological parents and them were enemies, we don't what actually know happened between them, but all we know is they were out for revenge. So this whole time, they were torturing us, hence why we have so many wounds and bruises. They even purposely got us fired from the cafe me and Onee-San were working out, just so they could keep torturing us and abusing us. That day you both found us was the day we both finally escaped from our so called ''home''.

I-I know I have already said thank you, b-but I want to say it again. Thank you for saving us that day, I don't know what would've happened to us if they found us'' Y/N said as she positioned herself to a 90~ degree bow, same with your sister.

''Y/N-chin s-stop, you don't need to bow'' Mikey panicked as he went over to Y/N and pulled her into a tight hug. Shin went over and pulled Y/N older sister into a hug too.

''Come on, time for a group hug'' Shin says as he open one of his arms to welcome Mikey and Y/N.

The four hugged each other in silence, Mikey wiped Y/N tears and he placed a gentle kiss on Y/N forehead.