※※ Chapter 25: Bodyguard ※※

Spoilers Ahead...

Takemichi's POV

''Naoto said that, during a conflict between Mikey's and Draken's Fractions...on August 3rd, Draken and Y/N died.''

''But, I go back in time, 12 years...and now...a fight between Toman and Moebius is about to start. So that means that Draken and Y/N die in the fight with Moebius? My deductive skills aren't up this at all!!''

''I've got it Naoto! I'm gonna... Become Draken's and Y/N's body guard!! YEAH!''

''Heh heh heh, A genius idea, if I do say so myself!! Even Naoto would be impressed.''

...

''Hina. Akkun. Hold on! I'll save you this time for sure!

You and Ken were on you way to meet up with Mikey when...

''HUH? Bodyguard? No Way.'' Draken answered

''Are you okay Takemichi?'' you added

''THANK YOU!!''

''...Wait. What'd you just say?''

''A bodyguard would be too annoying. I can do whatever I want on my own, anyway'' Ken said

''Besides, Takemichi, will you even be good at it? You spoke in confusion

Takemichi's POV

''...And... I've already failed the mission... I didn't expect this. I didn't think they'd refuse me immediately. And insult me too.''

''However! I'm not the type who gives up so easily. Draken-San and Y/N-San.''

PLAN B!!

''... I'll tail them!! from now until August 3rd, I'm gonna keep my eyes on them the whole time! Prepare yourselves, Ryuguji Ken and L/N Y/N.

''WHAT THE HELL?!!''

''A fight?!!''

''I'll never forgive you for this.''

Huh?''

''Is this the start of their fight?!!

''There's no FLAG!!''

''HUH?''

'' I got the kids meal becasue I was excited for the flag!''

The waiter apologized, however Ken pulled out a flag and placed it on Mikey's food. You sat their with a blank expression, eating your lolipop, you knew what Mikey was like.

''WOOOW!! You're the best Kenchin!!''

''Where'd he get that? Draken, you scare me...''

''AAAAGH!!! I've had it!! shut the hell up, Mikey!!

''What now?! is this when they fight...?''

But Takemichi dead palmed when he saw Mikey asleep with his head rested on Y/N's lap .

''Huh? He's asleep? Is he... snoring too loud?''

''Ne ne, can I slap him? You blurted out

''Quit falling asleep right after you eat!!''

''Jeez, what am I gonna do with you''

''Ugh Y/N can you pick him up, it's your turn''

''OH NO, I ain't picking nobody up, I'm gonna go and pay for the food, and YOU my friend can carry this koala. Besides, I have somewhere to be so SEE YA!!''

Draken massaged his temple in frustration, he ended up carrying him and you ended up going somewhere else. where? IDK?

Takemichi's POV

''So, that's how Mikey is normally... Just like a kid.''

'' Draken-Kun is awesome, so is Y/N-San, they support this guy everyday''.

''If Draken-Kun or Y/N-San flipped out...

''Mikey, We're here''

''MM?''

''The Hospital? Also, where is Y/N-Chin?''

''She said she had be somewhere''

''What're we here for?''

''A little visit''

???

''Who's that?''

''That's Pah's friend's girlfriend.''

''Seven stitches in her head. Broken Teeth. Detached Retina on her left eye. Beatings all over her body left her with broken ribs and she's been unconscious for five days.'' Draken couldn't help but watch with sadness in his eyes.

''This is how Moebius treats its victims. A passerby found her collapsed on the street and reported what had happened.

''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!''

''HOW DARE YOU WALTZ IN HERE AFTER PUTTING MY DAUGHTER IN THE ICU?!!

GET OUT!! GET OUT!! SCUMBAGS!!

''YOU THINK BOWING IS GONNA SOLVE THIS, YOU LITTLE WORM?!!''

''MY DAUGHTER ALMOST DIED...THANKS TO YOU BASTARDS!!

''Don't bow to him Kenchin. We did nothing wrong. Why's this old man taking it out on us anyway''

''GET OUT!! YOU SLIMY LITTLE WORMS!!

''HUH? Who are you callin' a worm?''

''We're very sorry about what happened.''

''Hey! what the hell?''

''It's entirely our responsibility.''

''HEY!!''

''YOU THINK BOWING WILL MAKE MY DAUGHTER BETTER, YOU WORMS?!''

''YOUR'E A STAIN ON SOCIETY!! YOU'RE TRASH!! FILTH!! GARBAGE!!''

''Pipe down Mikey.''

''My sweet little girl's been completely disfigured. Please leave... We never want to see you again.''

''We're going to fight Moebius soon. We'll deal with our problems in our own world. All out members have families. People they care about. We cannot let any outsiders get harmed. We can't let their friends and families cry. You dont even have to bow. Just have a heart that cares about others.''

''You're so kind Kenchin... Sorry Kenchin. I'm... glad you're with me.''

Takemitchi's POV

''Draken is Mikey's heart, as well as Y/N, they compensate for what he's lacking. Naoto! These two would never fight with each other. Y/N will never let that happen.''

''Draken and Y/N die on August 3rd!! That's in 14 days!! During the battle with Moebius!! Until then, I'm gonna investigate these Moebius guys.

What will he find out?? ...