※※ Chapter 38: Before The Battle ※※

The day before the Battle.

''It's finally happening tomorrow!!''

''Before that, I want you to come with me to somewhere, Takemitchy''

''Huh? To where?''

''Sorry for calling you out here like this

''Sorry for calling you out here like this.''

''Baji-Kun?!"

''Chifuyu. You wanna get punched some more?''

''Have you got a lead on Kisaki yet?

''HUH?''

''You're acting as a spy for Toman right?'' causing Baji to twitch.

''I did some looking around myself Kisaki's a pretty nasty guy. You dont need to stay in Valhalla anymore!!

''The hell are you saying?''

''Tomorrow.. If the fight starts... Baji-San. You'll become Toman's enemy for real!!''

''Chifuyu... what have I told you over and over? Don't trust anybody but your friends. I'm part of Valhalla now. We're gonna destroy Toman Tomorrow!''

''Chifuyu... Can I have a word alone with Baji-Kun?''

''Listen punk, I got no reason to talk one-on-one with you.''

''I have no idea what your goal is...Baji-Kun. I don't really care, actually. Just... Please make it though tomorrow alive.''

''Huh?''

''Please don't die. It'll make Y/n-San and Mikey-Kun really sad!!''

''They're my enemy. I'm killing them tomorrow. Go tell them that!!''

''I see..'' Mikey spoke

''Takemitchi, when we were kids, me Baji and Mikey played on this jungle gym a lot. We fought all the time.'' you added, whilst staring at the sky.

''But this time...He's really out for us huh.'' Mikey added further

''I'm sorry I couldn't get him back.'' Takemichi apologized

''You did nothing wrong. Not your fault if Baji doesn't wanna back down. Baji turned against Toman''

''We've made up our mind, Takemichy.'' You spoke.

Takemichi's POV

''Mikey-Kun and Y/N-San have already decided, that as Toman's Leaders, they've got no choice but to take out Baji-Kun...''

Pre-Battle Meeting...

''THE PRE-BATTLE MEETING FOR OUR FIGHT AGAINST VALHALLA WILL NOW BEGIN!!'' Ken announced

''I'm glad to see you all here today!''

''Tomorrow, we're going head-to-head with Valhalla. They picked this fight with us. There's nothing for us to gain!!.. Also Baji sided with our enemy. We don't go easy on Traitors!! That's Toman's Policy!!"

''There's not stopping this Takemitchy.''

Takemichi's POV

I keep thinking about it!! arghh, what did Draken-Kun mean when Y/N-San was already going through a lot?!! Y/N-San looks calm now but there is definitely something going on here!! Argh what the hell....

''CAN I.... JUST BE A KID? I DON'T WANNA FIGHT BAJI'' causing you to and Ken to smile.

''SO HERE'S MY SOLUTION!! TOMORROW WE'RE GONNA CRASH VALHALLA...AND BRING BAJI BACK!! THAT'S HOW WE FIGHT OUT BATTLES!!''

Someone in the crowd...

''This is it... this is what we wanted...

''Sorry Ken-Chin, Y/N-Chin. Did I fail as a leader?''

''I think all this cheering answers that'' Ken replied.

''Yeah'' You added.