※※ Chapter 34: The 3rd Division Captain & Vice Captain ※※

Spoilers ahead!!

You were waiting outside the bath house along with the other Mitsuya, Nahoya and Mucho. You were all in your Toman uniforms. Mikey, Ken and Takemichi came out, you waving at Takemichi.

''Huh?'' Takemichi confusingly though

''Takemitchy. Let's go. We're off to Nominate a New Third Division Captain and Vice Captain!!'' Mikey announced.

Musashi Shrine.. Meeting.

''The Nomination for the Tokyo Manji Gang's Third Division Captain and Vice Captain will now begin!!''

Takemichi's POV

There's no telling who it is... Maybe it's... No it can't be''

''THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN AND VICE CAPTAIN!! STEP FORWARD!!'' Mikey announced

Takemichi's POV

''HUH...? Is Mikey-Kun...calling for me?''

''Who is it?, murmurs could be heard in the crowd as the members were wondering who it could be.

''LET'S GO.'' An unknown voice made its presence

''That guy's the New Division Captain?''

''Who, the big guy or the small guy?''

''Huh? then who's that girl''

Many members were talking among their selves wondering who the three newcomers were.

Takemichi's POV

''Like it's gonna be me... haha''

When the person walked past Takemichi, he glared at him, Takemichi was confused, as he felt like he had seen the person before.

Then two of them walked up to the stairs, stopping midway and sat with their backs to Y/N, Mikey and Ken

Your eyebrows twitched as a result, to which Ken noticed.

''THE HELL'S THEIR PROBLEM?!!''

''ARE THE FOR REAL?''

''THEY JUST SAT DOWN WITH THEIR BACK'S TO OUR LEADERS''

''WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ASSHOLES?!''

''DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE HOT SHIT!!''

''LISTEN UP, MORONS!! THE TWO PEOPLE SITTING BEHIND ME!! ARE THE NEW THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN AND VICE CAPTAIN! KISAKI TETTA!! AND KISAKI AOI!!"

Y/N POV

Takemichi, do you know him? Your face...

''SHUT UP!!'' Draken yelled

''It's Mikey's Decision! If you got a problem, then step forward!''

''Our gang is going to challenge Valhalla! Valhalla is a rising power... with numbers Moebius could only dream of. To beat them... Toman's got to become powerful too!!''

''With Kisaki Tetta and Kisaki Aoi here... we've got somebody from Moebius who were in charge of the guys of our generation.''

''WE NEED THEM SO WE CAN CHALLENGE VALHALLA!! KISAKI TETTA IS NOW THE THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN!! AND KISAKI AOI IS THE THIRD DIVISION VICE CAPTAIN!!