※※ Chapter 11: Founding Members of Tokyo Manji Gang (Toman) ※※

Note. In this chapter, you will have already met the other founding members:

Mitsuya Takashi

Y/N relationship with Mitsuya, is a lovable one, you both are like the mom and dad of the group hehe, so it is pretty much you two who keep the others in check!

Hanemiya Kazutora

Y/N relationship with Kazutora is one where you two are like pillars for each other, Kazutora knows the situation with your new ''family'' and how you escaped that hell hole, as for you, you also know of Kazutora's toxic childhood, you both are aware of each other's painful pasts and you both pretty much help each other cope with it. You don't always talk about it (since it is painful) but moments when you do, you both a grateful to each other.

Haruki Hayashida (Pah-Chin)

Y/N relationship with Pah is quite a funny one, you both like annoying the shits out of each other, there will be times when Pah completely ignores you, and then you do the same to get back at him. However, other than that you two get along perfectly well.

But overall, all the members adore you, always looking out for you, and you the same. Awww, imma go and cry in the corner

The gang hasn't been formed yet, this chapter will be about how the gang gets established, but all of you are great friends anyway.

(Just imagine you're in the photo above, standing next to Mitsuya, with a big smile, showing a peace sign ✌)

--------------------------------------------------------------

'' My Goki's the best in Tokyo'' Baji said whilst stopping at the traffic lights, with Mikey sitting at the back.

'Huh? The best in Tokyo? My Zephyr's the best bike in Japan'' Draken stopping next to Baji's bike.

''If your talking about which bike is the best in Japan, then it definitely has to be my [Bike's Name]'' Y/N said as she stopped next to Draken.

''Whoa, woah, hold the phone. I can't just sit and let that slide. My sweet little Impulse is the best in the World! You guys think too small'' Mitsuya added as he now stopped next to Y/N.

''Don't bother fighting when you're stuck with gravity. It's not a good look. My Rocket's the best in the goddamn Universe'' Kazutora further added, stopping next to Mitsuya.

While you lot where now arguing with each other, a certain someone was getting tired. But then...

''My CBX400F's the best. Dunno if it's best in the World or the Universe though. I'm just an idiot. Enough talkin' about stupid stuff. C'mon let's race to Musashi Shrine'' Pah-Chin finally making his entrance, but ends up leaving everyone behind.

This caused the rest to yell at Pah for taking a unfair lead on them, trying the catch up to Pah-chin they all made their way to the Shrine.

Poor Baji had to climb up the stairs of the shrine, whilst holding a sleepy Mikey on his back.

''Finally made it!'' Baji says while trying to catch his breath.

'' 'Sup, last place.'' Kazutora spoke

''What took ya?'' Mitsuya added

''Haha, poor Baji... Mikey you're an idiot'' Y/N snickered at the sight.

''Didn't you have something to tell everyone, Mikey?'' Draken asked getting Mikey's attention.

''You guys know about this one biker gang... the Black Dragons?'' Mikey asked.

''I hear they're stone cold bastards. They're three years above us, I think?'' Draken replied, earning a nod from Mikey, however causing Kazutora's body to twitch.

''Why didn't you ask for our help, Kazutora?'' Mikey asked eyeing Kazutora

''Baji told me about it. You fought them alone didn't you?

''Huh? Kazutora took on the Black Dragons? No way!!''

''Kazutora does live on the Black Dragon's turf''

''So that's what happened''

''We're friends for a reason, Kazutora. You could've asked any of us to help, and we would've definitely helped'' Y/N chimed in with a hint of worry in her voice.

While Mikey is planning on taking on the Black Dragons, despite them being a huge gang. Baji jolts in offering an idea.

'Let's form our own gang''

Tho earning mixed reactions from everyone

''Hmmm I like it!! Y/N jumped from the railing as a form of approval.

''I already decided our positions in the gang too'' Baji said while smiling.

''Our Leader, the strongest and most full of himself in the Universe, Mikey!!''

''Our Vice-leader, the Dependable Big Bro type, Draken!

''Our second Vice-leader, the Mom of the group, as well as our Strategist, Y/N!''

''Mitsuya, our mediator, will command the Elite Guard!''

''The powerful Pah-Chin will carry our Banner!!''

''You and I form the Attack Unit! Kazutora

'' I have already decided our gang name. The Tokyo Manjiro Gang!'' Mikey blurted out with a smirk on his face, leading to joint disapproval from the rest.

''We'll give you...all we got. Make a New Age for Us... Mikey.'' Baji added earning a yeah from Mikey as approval.

'' What kind of gang do you want?'' Mikey asked

''All for one, and one for all. We put our lives on the line for each other. That's the type of gang I want'' Baji replied, earning smiles from everyone.

''hmmm, I like it.. so if one of us gets hurt, we will protect them right?'' Y/N pitched in with a big smile on her face, earning a smile from Baji.

Then after, they went to buy charms, however they didn't have enough money so they pitched in together with the money they had and brought one charm, in which Baji held onto.

That was the promise they made to each other that day...