※※ Chapter 15: Give Me A Break! ※※

You eventually cried yourself to sleep last night. You woke up, your eyes all puffy, your back aching due to sitting on the floor. You fixed yourself up, you had a shower and now you were on your way to visit your sister's grave.

You went and brought your sisters favourite flowers. After you paid for the them, you made your way over to the cemetery. You were now standing in front of your sister's grave, you placed the flowers down, and lit an incense stick. You were now sitting down.

Tears slowly falling down as you spoke to your sister.

"I hope you're doing well up there Onee-San..."

You couldn't form words, as you broke down.

"Whyyy...? Why did you l-leave me?"

"What am I supposed to do now?"

"I don't know what I am doing anymore"

"I can't do this anymore..."

"Please come back Onee-San, I need you.."

Your voice was painful as you sat there with your head hanging low, your cheeks were stained with tears, your heart was breaking every second...

After some time, you calmed yourself down. You wiped your tears as you finally stood up. You put your hands together as you said a prayer. You felt a gentle breeze. You know your sister is always with you, your heart just couldn't accept that it.

As you walked away from your sister's grave, your eyes caught onto something. Your eyes widened at the name on the gravestone... Noooo...Please...

Whose name did you see on the gravestone?

Is that why you didn't see him when Mikey and others were there.
What will happen to you now that you found out he is gone too?

At the same time, two figures made their way to the cemetery, when they saw you standing in front of the gravestone, their eyes widened in horror as they saw your reaction to the name on the gravestone... looks like they couldn't keep it any longer from you...

Now that you found out, you also deserved to know... but you're already broken... they couldn't let you hurt any more... ahhh what a life hey... nothing but pain, so much pain... will you be able to deal with another harsh truth???