※※ Chapter 26: Meeting Osanai Nobotaka ※※

Contains spoilers!!

Somewhere in the future...

''Here it is... A construction site...''

''Is this really the place Naoto?''

💢💢

''More importantly... would you stop using me like a taxi?!''

''Sorry about that. It's kind of an emergency!''

''Huh?!''

''That info you gave about Mikey-Kun and Draken-Kun fighting was total bunk! There's a 100% chance of them never fighting!''

''Instead, the past conflicts gonna be between Toman and Moebius. That's the fight that Draken-Kun and Y/N-San died in. If we ask Moebius's leader, Osanai, about that conflict now... we might find the key to preventing Draken-Kun's and Y/N-San's deaths.''

''Sorry...can you please let me through...?''

''Ah... I'm sorry.''

''Thanks''

''Anyway, you're one hell of a cop Naoto! You found Osanai right away.''

''Please be more careful.''

...

''YOU'RE LATE OSANAI!!''

''Huh? Osanai...?''

''WHY'D YOUR LUNCH BREAK TAKE SO DAMN LONG?!''

''IF YOU CAN'T WORK, THEN WORK HARDER!''

...

''Let's have a chat with him.''

''I'm investing the Tokyo Manji Gang Incident from a few days ago.'' Causing Osanai to twitch.

''You were the leader of a biker gang in the past, correct?''

''In 2005, as Moebius's leader...you started a conflict with the Tokyo Manji Gang. About that incident-''

*BAM*

''I have nothing to tell you.''

''You were involved in the death of Ryuguji Ken and L/N Y/N, weren't you?''

''...No...That was...''

''A member of Moebius stabbed them both, as well as hitting L/N in the head''

''No...''

''Didn't you order them to kill them?!''

''NO!!!!!!''

''Yes there was a fight with Toman. But we didn't kill them''

''THAT WAS JUST WHAT STARTED IT. AFTER THAT, TOMAN'S CONFLICT TURNED INWARD.''

_

''Huh?''

''THEN, ON AUGUST 3RD... DRAKEN AND L/N DIED. IT WAS ALL PART OF THAT GUYS SCHEME''

''THAT GUY''?

''...Sorry. I can't say any more. I don't want.. anything to do with Toman. If only Draken and L/N died... I...''

''What do you think Naoto?''

''What I know now.. Is that the conflict with Moebius...was just the trigger.''

!!!

''So that means... there's someone trying to turn Mikey-Kun and Draken-Kun against each other? Why would they do that? and to make things worse... Y/N-San got dragged into that too?

''Either way, the conflict with Moebius... is what started it all.

''Then Toman can't be allowed to fight Moebius!!''

...

''I've got to stop them!''

''Go tell Mikey.''

''Yeah! I'll try to persuade him.''

Takemitchi then ends up back into the past, sitting behind on Akkun's bike. He wants to save Hina! Akkun!! Draken!! and Y/N!! He has to stop the conflict with Moebius from happening.. WILL OUR CRYBABY HERO SAVE THEM ALL???

''MIKEY-KUN!!''