※※ Chapter 20: Return To Toman? ※※

You were at school, sat at the rooftop. The gentle breeze caressing your face as you watched ahead. It was lunch break so you'd always come and sit on the roof. Nobody ever disturbed you because, well you'd fight them off, the rooftop is your territory, hence others are scared of you.

You heard your phone buzz, you grabbed your phone from your pocket, and it was a text from Ran

Mr. Pigtails

Hey Y/N, where are you right now?

Y/N

I'm at school why? Is everything okay?

Mr Pigtails

Yeah everything is fine... we just wanted to hang out... but since you're at school I guess that can wait 😞

Y/N

No actually, I'm bored here anyway, don't like next period's class anyway so let's hang out 😊

Mr Pigtails

Oh really?! That's great then, we'll come and pick you up, we're in Shibuya anyway. See you soon!! 😉

Y/N

See you too!! 😄

After you finished eating your lunch, you made your way down and was now walking through the corridors.

"Omg it's Y/N!!"

"Ahhh she is so pretty"

"I wanna speak to her, but I'm too scared"

"Y/N Senpai!!"

"Ooo she noticed me, I think I'm gonna die"

''Her scar is so cool''

You heard all sorts of comments as you walked by, you didn't like attention at all so you'd always ignore it.

You then made your way outside the school, you saw so many girls huddled around two people, you already knew who it was. I mean who doesn't know them? Am I right?

You sighed

Ran and Rindou noticed you walking up to them, you had a lollipop in your mouth and a blank expression. They waved at you and you waved back! The girls looked back at the person they waved to and their eyes widened when they saw   you. They instantly moved back and made way. You sat behind Ran and wrapped your arms around his waist. The three of you drove off.

"Didn't know you were quite popular!" Ran chuckled

"I hate it tho, they are always all over me, it disgusts me. Also who are you to speak, those girls were all over you two too so bleh" you scoffed as you rested your head on Ran's back.

"You're funny, you know Y/N" Ran added, causing you to just roll your eyes.

"Y/N your bluntness is gonna kill us one day" Rindou chuckled as he watched you.

"It's both of your faults for thinking that I'm "interesting" you spoke

"Hmmm, sure sure blame us, if that's what helps you sleep at night" Ran chuckled.