※※ Chapter 33: Back To The Future 2.0 ※※

Spoiler ahead!!

Takemichi returns back to the future, but did he change anything? Well one thing hadn't changed, he was still working at the DVD shop (😅).

Takemichi, meets Akkun, but what about Hina?

...

...

Well, Hina is ALIVE!!! YAYAY. Back then Takemichi couldn't do anything back then, but now he can finally see her!!

BUT...

Unfortunately Hina gets killed in a car crash, well more like a vehicle rammed itself into the car Hina was in. It was Akkun!!

''SAVE THEM ALL, OUR CRYBABY HERO'' was what Akkun said, again...

*BOOOOOOOOM* the car exploded, flames everywhere

''I'LL SAVE YOU, I SWEAR!!''

''NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I FAIL!!''

NO MATTER HOW MANY TRIES IT TAKES!!''

''I'LL NEVER QUIT! NOT UNTIL I REACH A FUTURE...WHERE YOU'RE SAVED!''

'I'll do it, Hina. I...''

''I'M GONNA BECOME THE TOP GUY IN TOMAN.''

After the Funeral...

''Saving Draken-Kun and Y/N-San didn't change anything...because that's wasn't the reason Toman turned evil in the first place.''

...

'WE'VE GOT TO GET TO THE ROOT. IT'S THE ONLY WAY!''

''TOMAN MUST BE DESTROYED! SO I'M GONNA GO TO THE PAST AND BECOME TOMAN'S LEADER!''

''Still, how come saving Draken-Kun and Y/N-San... made all this happen?''

''I mean with Mikey-Kun and Draken-Kun together... that means there's no room for Kisaki to worm his way in right?''

''There's no reason Toman should get this bad with Draken-Kun and Y/N-San around!''

''Checking Ryuguji's current situation... might be worth doing!''

October 20th, 2017.

''Why are we here?''

''When I did my research...I discovered that Ryuguji Ken isn't apart of Toman in the present. That said, there was also no record of his death. I couldn't find him, no matter how hard I looked.''

''Ryuguji Ken... is currently on Death Row.''

''Long time no see Takemitchy. Glad you're doing all right.'' Draken said

'''Draken-Kun!''

''Hello, I'm Tachibana Naoto.''

''He's the guy who set up this visit for us.''

''I see.''

''So, what is it?''

''I...I didn't know that you committed murder and been condemned to death''

''What happened to you? Why would you murder someone Draken-Kun...? What happened to Toman?''

...

''Takemitchy. I don't regret what I did. And being here is just what I deserve. Toman ended up like this... because of me. BECAUSE I DIDN'T STOP HER.''

''Her''?

''Toman...It was so much better when we were kids. All we did was run around trying to make the gang bigger. We brawled like crazy. It was like a party every single day. Toman was...everything to me. If I could redo my life, I'd chose to relive the same way. I got no regrets''

...

''BUT...IF I COULD REALLY DO MY LIFE OVER...THERE'S ONE THING I'D ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO DO...I'D KILL KISASKI!!!''

''Takemichi. Get the Hell Out of Tokyo.''

''Huh?''

''When it comes to killing people...i'ts like squashing bugs to him.''

''Kisaki adored Mikey, and had the ultimate respect for Y/N, but before we knew it, that changed to hatred. Kisaki... wants to take away everything Mikey and Y/N hold dear"

''I've thought it over. First I'll become a captain. The Third Division doesn't have a captain right now. I'll aim for that!

...

...

...

''It might be a long journey this time.''

Takemichi's POV

''Why did I dump Hina?''

''Why was Hanma there when Hina was killed?

''Why was Draken-Kun put on death row?

''And who exactly is Kisaki? Why did he come to hate Mikey and Y/N so much?''

''All these questions, scattered like puzzle pieces...''

''I'll snap them together and tear it all apart!!''