※※ Chapter 31: Draken Get's Stabbed!※※

"So? Did my warning help?'' Hanma stated as he chuckled

''Shut up Hanma'' You growled

-------------------------------------------

''A big brawl on the day of the festival...really gets my blood pumpin' Right Mikey?!! Y/N!!''

''Haha''

''You sure got that right'' You said smiling

''LET'S DO THIIS!!''

''KILL 'EM ALL!!''

The fight had started, fists and legs were raised everywhere, Mikey and Hanma going at each other. You were kicking people around you. You were about to get hit by someone, when Sanzu came and roundhouse kicked the person.

''Thanks...'' You said

''Dumbass, pay attention!!'' He scoffed

''Shut up scarface!'' You scoffed back (but aren't you one too tho 🤣)

Your's and Sanzu's backs were facing each as you guarded each other from attacks.

Y/N and Sanzu's POV

Always an idiot... (chuckling)

''Go and find Mikey, I'll handle these bastards'' Sanzu spoke as he gently patted your head, to which you nodded.

''Don't miss me too much'' You stuck your tongue out at him, leading to him just rolling his eyes.

You were then fighting your way through the crowd, you were getting tired, you felt like you were gonna fall any moment, well becasue you already beaten up like 25 people before you came, but since you didn't care you, you just carried on (GIRL POWER!! 💅)

You then made your way to Mikey, you kicked Hanma away, and was glaring at him.

''HAHA you finally made it Y/N-Chaan!!'' Hanma laughed, as he got up.

While with Takemichi, his POV

''Damn it!! It was useless after all. On August 3rd, during the conflict...I'm sure Draken-Kun is gonna get killed by Kiyomasa-Kun and someone is gonna kill Y/N-San. I've got to protect them both here in the past. I never wanna see it happen again. Not Akkun's death...OR HINA'S!! Gotta stop this!! so I can change the future!!'' says while panting.

Back to the fight...

''PEH!!'' Mikey shouted

''Mikey...'' Peh said

Mikey then punches his way through, beating those who came up to him..

''Why'd you attack Kenchin?!, not to mention Y/N-Chin is injured too!!'' Mikey asked

''You know we came to an understanding, don't you?!''

''Don't use Moebius...to fight dirty with us!!''

''YOU GUYS CAN'T JUST ''COME TO AN UNDERSTAND''! I WON'T ACCEPT IT'' Peh yelled

''We're done arguing over Pah. It's Over'' Mikey argued

''IT'S NOT OVER!! YOU'RE JUST GONNA SIT ON YOUR ASS AFTER PAH-CHIN GOT ARRESTED?! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!'' Peh yelled further

''THIS IS THE ONLY THING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!! PAH-CHIN WAS EVERYTHING TO ME!! IF TOMAN'S GONNA ABANDON PAH-CHIN...THEN THEY'RE ALL AGAINST ME!! (Peh punching Mikey, while Mikey just letting him)