※※ Chapter 63: Back To The Future 5.1 ※※

(this is a very short chapter...)

Takemitchy had now traveled back to the past...

Chifuyu was walking in the rain, until he heard something. He noticed a person punching a tire in the rain.

"What are you doing?" Chifuyu asked

"CHIFUYU!! But what are you doing here?" Takemitchy asked confused

"I was gonna come see you, but I saw a wierdo fighting a wheel"

"Talking with a wheel under this rain, is totally creepy"

"SHUT UP!"

"I AM BUSY, I AM NOT PLAYING AROUND"

"Huh? The hell you on about?"

Takemitchy then kept punching the fire saying he needs to get stronger.

"If I don't get stronger, the future won't change"

"You're Takemitchy from the future...!?"

"WHAT!!!??? EVERYONE IS DEAD??!! MIKEY AND Y/N KILLED THEM!??"

"Get a hold of yourself Takemitchy"

"I couldn't do anything, I have no idea how I'm gonna save Y/N and Mikey"

"Chifuyu"

"It's so hard, Y/N-San died in my and Mikey-Kun's arms, she also took the bullet that was supposed to hit Mikey"

"She looked so tired Chifuyu, her eyes, I still remember them well, they had no life.."

"Both Mikey-Kun and Y/N-San looked so weak, THEY KEPT SMILING AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED AND THEY WEREN'T BOTHERED BY IT FFS!!!"

"SHE ALREADY LOST HERSELF, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW SHE KEPT GOING..."

"Her body was so cold Chifuyu... it still sends shivers down my spine"

"You know what else happened, her last request was to save Mikey, she told Naoto to let Mikey off cuz she ordered everything to happen"

At this point, Chifuyu had no idea what to do, hearing how you completely lost it, was heart breaking for him. They couldn't afford to lose you anymore.

"What a fucked up future" Chifuyu spoke as he sat down next to Takemitchy

"We gotta keep her safe right Takemitchy?" Chifuyu smiled

"We need to do everything we can, to keep her sane, I don't wanna ever hear about a future where we completely lost Y/N"