※※ Chapter 74: Who Joined Tenjiku?! ※※

2 Weeks Later....

You had now woken up, you had been discharged from hospital, but of course your body was still very weak, so here you are at home, doing nothing, since you've been strictly prohibited, not only by your doctor, but by the guys too. The others would come and visit you everyday, taking extra care of you, making sure you rest (ugh there is only so much rest you can get right?).

You were asleep on the couch, Sanzu made sure you were comfortable, so he put pillows underneath you and placed a blanket on you. Sana and Sanzu walked into the living room, he smiled at your peaceful figure. Sana then slowly got onto the couch and snuggled into your stomach. She didn't want to wake you up but she ended up doing exactly that. You fluttered your eyes open, you smiled and patted Sana's head. Sanzu sat next to you on the couch, gently stroking your hair.

''Sana didn't mean to wake Y/N-nee-chan up.'' She pouted when she saw you awake

''Hm, it's okay, don't worry about it'' You smiled at her

''Have you eaten your food Sana?'' You added

''Yes!! Sanzu-nii-chan made Sana delicious food!'' She beamed, causing you and Sanzu to chuckle at her cute behaviour.

''Can Sana see if Y/N-nee-chan's owies are better?'' Sana asked as she looked at your stomach

''yeah, go ahead'' You chuckled at her

Sanzu then slowly took the blanket and placed it down to your waist. He slowly lifted your top, for Sana. Sana then inspected your wounds, you and Sanzu watching her carefully. Sana then pouted...

''Y/N-nee-chan? Can I ask you something?'' Sana asked as she gently touched the wounds

''What does Sana want to ask?'' You replied

...

''Y/N-nee-chan, are you special? Why are you the only one with so many owies?'' Sana said as a sad expression appeared on her face.

*silence*

Sanzu looked down at you, noticing the silence coming from you. Until..

*chuckle*

''Who knows Sana, maybe I am...maybe these wounds are only meant for me and nobody else'' You spoke as you stared at the ceiling. 

Sanzu noticed the pain in your voice, his heart ached when he heard your voice. You're still hurting... Sanzu then placed a gentle kiss to your forehead, when he noticed a tear escaping your eye, slowly wiping it away.