※※ Chapter 24: Moebius ※※

''Takemichi, what're you doing right now?''

''Huh? Um right now, I'm...''

''Well, whatever! Come to the Musashi Shrine on the Tama River. We're getting everyone together.''

''Huh? But, right now is a ba-''

...................

''Hina, Draken-Kun wants to to meet up with him for a while.''

''Well then, I'll come along.''

''Seriously?''

After they reached the location, they could hear bike noises, until a few of the members came and ganged up on them for being in Toman's meeting place. Takemichi tried to explain how he was told to was told to be here but to no avail. It was not until they realised that Takemichi was Mikey's guest, when Mitsuya spoke up. He took Takemichy and Hina over to Mikey.

''Yo Takemitchy, sorry about calling you out here all of sudden'' Mikey spoke

''Why the hell did you bring your girlfriend?''

''Sorry, I had no idea it was gonna be like this.''

(You were sat on Baji's bike, with your back leaned against his, eyes closed, and a lolipop in your mouth. Chifuyu and Nahoya on the other hand playing with your hair. haha)

''Oi Emma!!'' Draken yelled

''Huh? Emma?''

''Comin' ''

''This girl is Takemitchy's girlfriend, so be sure to protect her.''

''Got it~ OH.''

''Yo, Lil' Coward 🖤''

''Who is a ''Lil, Coward?''     ''Do you know Emma?''

So yeah, Emma explained what happened, and poor Takemichi got beat up by Hina.

''Scary''

''So even though you had that type of girl, you still took a swing at me''

''But don't get the wrong idea. Because I don't think anything of you at all. It's just that I wanted to quickly become an adult (Glancing at your sleeping figure). I'm starting to hate her- she doesn't have any interest in me! All she cares about is Mikey, Draken, and fighting. So I wondered if She'd get jealous she'd get mad..''

Takemichi's POV

''I see, Emma-Chan was trying to make Y/N-San jealous. At any rate a woman's heart is a mystery ~ so complicated''

''HEY!! GATHER AROUND. WE'RE GONNA START THE MEETING!!'' Ken yelled

You got startled, crashing onto the floor.

''OW!" you winced in pain

Baji then helped you up, while Nahoya was laughing at you.

"What was that sound?" Sanzu asked walking up to you lot

"Oh that, Y/N here fell off the bike when Draken yelled!" Nahoya laughing as he explained

Sanzu sighed, ruffling your hair

"Stop being clumsy Y/N" Sanzu said

"Oh so this is my fault now? I am hurt" you scoffed

Baji, Chifuyu and Nahoya giggling at you and Sanzu. You ended up smacking all four of their heads (cuz why not). Haha