※※ Chapter 80: I'm Ending This Right Now 2.0 ※※

When you walked past, the the aura you were giving off was completely dark, everyone was starting to get chills.

Takemitchy's POV

"This is bad.... At this rate Y/N-San is gonna go rogue...Damn it!!!"

You walked past Mikey and Ken, your eyes were absolutely dark, you picked up a metal rod and made your way over to Kisaki and Aoi. You stared at them.

"Are you empty now?!" Aoi started laughing

You then smashed the rod right in her face. You weren't gonna show any mercy now. She crash landed on the floor, Kisaki's eyes widened, you smashed the rod in his face too.

"Who do you think you're messing with..." you voice wavered as you had a crazed look in your eyes.

Everyone looked at you in shock, were you about to completely lose it now?!

You then grabbed Aoi by the hair and dragged her slowly, your grip was tight, you could hear her screaming in pain. But you just dragged her along, as you stared ahead, you weren't feeling anything right now.

"You killed her"

"What did she ever do to you?"

"Tell me"

"WHAT DID SANA EVER DO TO YOU!"

Izana's, Kaku's, Ran's, Rin's, Sanzu's, Mucho's and Koko's eyes widened in pure horror at your words. You couldn't mean that Sana? Their little princess Sana?

Tears flowed down Sanzu's eyes as he was staring at you. His heart was aching, you're never given any time to breath are you?

"Wait... Sana was the one Kisaki killed?" Koko's voice was shaky as tears were flowing down his voice

"These bastards killed her..." you spoke as tears were flowing down your eyes now.

You then threw Aoi into the metal crates, pretty sure you knocked the air out of her. She crashed into the crate and onto the floor as she coughed up blood. You then made your way over and sat on top of her stomach, you continuously punched her face now. Your hands were bloody, but you hadn't an ounce of care now.

"You killed her." Was all you kept repeating, your voice caused everyone's heart to ache.

"S-someone p-please stop her..." Kaku spoke with shaky breaths as he coughed up more blood

"Nobody is gonna stop her. Let her do what she wants. Those bastards deserve it" Hanma walked up to them now as he watched you.

Kisaki then got up, holding his head in pain. He grabbed the gun from the floor and a shot was fired.

You felt a sting on your stomach, you looked down and saw blood seeping out. Emma and Hina covered their mouths as tears flowed down their faces.

"You bastard...still haven't had enough yet" you got up as you coughed up blood, you were about to get hit with a metal rod, but you grabbed it and smashed your foot against Kisaki's temple, causing him to crash land on the floor.

"Y/N!!!" You name was yelled by many

"I SAID STAY BACK DIDN'T I!!!" You screamed back, your voice was as painful as it gets

You then walked up to Kisaki, not caring about the blood that's seeping out. So many yells could be heard but you didn't stop.