16

I woke up with worse pain in my left arm. I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the light. I groaned and tried to get up. As I was about to get up I noticed Barnes was almost on top of me.

I told him to stay on his side.

I did several tries. I tapped his arm and I realized I was tapping his metal arm. Dumbass. I tried moving the arm, but it was way too heavy, and his grip got tighter on my waist.

"Barnes, wake up" I said. No response.

"Barnes, move" I said trying to move his metal arm. Nothing.

Did he die? That's not possible he's snoring. What do I do? My arm hurts so bad.

I tried to push him off, but it was no use. I tried sliding under his arm, but I couldn't.

"Barnes wake up!" I screamed. Still nothing.

He's a really heavy sleeper. I wish I could do that.

His face was in the crook of my neck breathing heavily.

This is getting annoying. Ok what now?! I sighed. I'm gonna hate myself for this.

I cringed for a moment. I grabbed his shoulder and began rubbing it. Ugh.

"Bucky" I whispered into his ear.

"What?" He groaned.

Really?! Now he wakes up?!

"Bucky you need to get up" I whispered again.

"No, I like it here" he whispered back and he tightened his grip.

Does he know it's me? If he doesn't get up imma beat his ass I swear.

"Get up"

"Five more minutes doll"

This is useless.

"Do you know who you're talking to?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" He said bringing his face closer to my neck. I can feel the stubble from his beard, as his lips where brushing my neck.

"I'm y/n" I said boldly.

"Yeah and I'm Bucky...You're so soft" he said with his morning voice.

Wait I'm soft? Am I really? Why hasn't he opened his eyes!? I need to check my arm. Is he sleep talking or is he conscious?

"You are still sleeping. You don't know what you're talking about." I whispered.

"I really like you." He whispered back.

Wait what?!

"No you don't"

"Yes I do... you're mean and pushy, but I still like you."

Wait what does he mean?! Mean and pushy my ass!

"Barnes wake up" I said more in a serious tone.

"Don't call me that" he groaned.

"My arm really hurts please move"

He groaned one last time, and finally let go of me. Really? I could've just said that?! He then turned completely to the other side, with his back facing me.

Damn his back is just... woah. Bitch stop!!! Stop doing that!

I got up, put on my boots, grabbed my bag, and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door, locked it and took off my shirt. Shit. It's getting worse each day.