49

It was Sunday and I had to go and finish off the wings with Sam in the afternoon. I woke up early, to take advantage of my day off. I started cleaning my kitchen and my living room. As I finished, I went to my room and started sorting out all the clothes.

I finished all the drawers and just needed the last one. As I opened it, my suit was there. I sighed and took it out.
________
Flashback

Sam looked around the cafe then back at me.

"You hate this" he said. "Why not work with me"

"I don't know. Besides, I am so happy I get to make drinks for desperate customers, and earn minimum wage" I said sarcastically.

"Think about it, because I know you're miserable right now" he said laughing.

I am

"You know me too well"

"Come train with me" he said. "And bring your suit"

"I haven't worn that think in months" I said. "But I might stop by"
________

I took off my clothes and tried on the suit.

Quit your job and work with Sam, besides it looks really good.

I walked towards the full body mirror and looked at myself.

Bitch you made a badass suit, and you're not using it anymore.

I sighed and took it off, putting my clothes back on. I left the suit on top of my bed and went to clean my bathroom.

I went into my bathroom and cleaned everything. I kneeled to open up the cabinet under the sink. As I grabbed the bleach, I noticed the gun I've hidden since I moved in.

I grabbed it and stood up.

What if I just...

I held the gun against my head and looked at myself in the mirror.

Bitch what the fuck are you doing... hehe stop.

I pulled it away and shook my head laughing. I kept holding it, until there was a knock on the door making me flinch.

I slammed the gun onto the sink, but it went off, causing the bullet to bounce, brushing the side of my face, next to my eye.

"Shit" I said grabbing my temple.

The universe wakes up and chooses violence every single day... why the fuck was it loaded?!

The knocking became more aggressive as I walked towards the door leaving the gun on the kitchen island. I opened it slightly only showing the half of my face that was perfectly fine. It was him.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"There was a gunshot"

"You knocked before that" I said.

"I know, but I just wanted to check up on you"

"I'm fine" I said. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to apologize for yesterday"

"It's fine" I said trying to close the door.

He put his foot again and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yes. I'm fine"

"I could tell when you're lying" he said.