30🌶

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Bucky asleep. I looked into his features and began stroking his hair back. I pulled his hair slightly by accident and he opened his eyes slowly.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"You seem tense" he said. "Sit up"

"Why?"

"Just do it"

I sat up and he gave me a signal to come closer. I moved and sat between his legs with my back facing him. He grabbed my shoulders and began massaging them.

That feels nice.

"Bucky if you're trying to make me give in, it's not gonna work"

"I'm not" he whispered. "I just want to help you"

"Thank you" I whispered. "But you don't have to"

"But I want to" he said kissing my neck.

I tilted my head to the side as he wrapped his arms around me. He slid his metal hand to my neck under my shirt, tightening his grip.

"Fuck..." I whispered.

He smirked as he sucked on my skin. As he grabbed my neck, he slid his other hand into my shorts.

"You need me" he whispered.

I started breathing heavily and I grabbed the arm that had a hold of my neck.

"I don't want to lose"

"You're not losing. I can do whatever you tell me to"

"Anything?" I said rolling my head back closing my eyes.

He inserted two fingers making me gasp. I let out a soft moan, and he started going faster.

"Anything" he whispered.

"Fuck... don't stop" I said gulping.

He kept kissing my neck, as he went faster. I arched my back, but he still had a hold of my neck.

"Beg" he said.

"Bucky please..."

He tightened his grip even more, as he curled up his fingers. I let out a moan and he started pulling away.

"No. I need you" I whispered.

"Y/n?"

"What?"

"Y/n"

"What Bucky?"

"Wake up"

I gasped opening my eyes, sweating. I looked around and I was laying in my bed. I tried to move but Bucky was on top of me, still sleeping.

It was just a dream. Bitch, you can't lose.

I checked the time, and it said 3:40 am. I sighed and I brushed Bucky's hair with my fingers. He started shifting a little, furrowing his eyebrows. I kept my hand on his head, as I leaned on it. After a few minutes, I fell asleep.
_________________________________