53🌶

Y/n POV:

"Ocupo un favor (I need a favor)" I said.

"Que ocupas? (What do you need?)" Jorge said.

"Un medio de transporte (A form of transportation)"

"Y que tipo? (And What type?)"

"Aéreo (Aerial)"

"Te puedo conseguir un jet. (I can get you a jet)" he said. "Sabes volar uno? (You know how to operate one?)"

"Hasta me duele que pienses que no (it even hurts that you think I don't)"

"En donde andas? (Where are you?)"

"Washington DC" I said.

"Voy a venir a los estados y te lo voy a dejar en el aeropuerto (I'm gonna come to the states and I'm gonna leave it in the airport)" he said. "Y para que ocupas uno? (And What do you need one for?)"

"Vamos a ir a Madripoor para encontrar unas cintas de seguridad (we're going to Madripoor to find a some security tapes)"

"Tu y tus ideas (You And your ideas)" he said.

"Cállate, se que me adoras (shut up, I know you adore me)" I said rolling my eyes.

Bucky POV:

"Gracias Jorge (thank you Jorge)" she said hanging up.

She walked towards us with a huge smile on her face. I smiled and spoke up.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I got us a jet" she said putting her phone on the table.

"You did?" Sam asked.

"Now we just need a plan" she said.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"Because I got us a jet" she said. "I really thought Jorge was gonna pull up with a crappy helicopter or something"

"I'm sorry. Who's Jorge?" Sam asked.

"He's a friend of mine" she said.

"Ohh. And how do you know him?"

"He grew up with me in Mexico"

They also fondued....

I scoffed in annoyance and she noticed, but didn't say anything.

"Anyways... he said he's coming on Sunday, so we're leaving that day" she said.

"This Sunday?" I asked.

"Yes?" She said. "We just need a plan in two days so, let's work on it tomorrow"

"Ok cool" Sam said standing up. "It's late so I'll see y'all in the morning"

"Night" she said walking towards the couch.

She grabbed the pillow and the blanket putting them on the floor.