25

"Are you just gonna stand there, or are you going to tell me why you have this?" I said holding the necklace.

"I was planning on giving it to you"

"When?"

He stayed quiet as he reached his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"Bucky when where you planning on telling me about this?" I said. "I told you I didn't want it. So why did you bring it"

"She's your mom y/n" he said. "You'll probably never see her again, she gave it to you"

"I don't care" I said crossing my arms shrugging. "I'm not even upset about you bringing it. I'm upset at the fact that you don't trust me, while you keep things like these hidden from me"

"I do trust you" he said leaning against the wall.

"Then why did you follow me today? Why were you upset after I came back? And what the hell was that attitude in there? Because you didn't seem happy at all." I said pointing at the bathroom door.

"I don't know I'm sorr-" he said looking at the floor.

"Sorry? You're not saying anything. What are you sorry about?" I said. "You've kept this for more than two months. So are you sorry about this or because of earlier?"

He was about to say something, but F.R.I.D.A.Y interrupted.

"Everyone, Attendance is required in the conference room in five minutes"

"You know what? We'll leave it at that Bucky. I'm taking it, and we won't speak of this again. I don't want to fight with you" I said leaving his room. I walked into my room and changed my shirt. I placed the necklace on the nightstand and headed towards the conference room.
__________________________________

I went into the conference room noticing Sam sitting in a chair. I sat down next to him and let out a huge sigh.

"You good?"

"Yeah" I said turning away from him.

"Is everyone here?" Steve asked.

"No Barnes is missing" Wanda said.

Just as she said that statement, he walked in and sat down in an empty chair next to Nat. He glanced at me, but I looked away.

"Are you sure you're good?" Sam asked whispering in my ear.

"Yeah" I said with a fake smile.

"Ok now that everyone's here, we have a problem" Tony said.

"What is it?" Nat asked.

"So recently, there has been a group of people distributing illegal weaponry nearby in the border between the US and Mexico."

No not Mexico. Please not Mexico.

"But the thing is, they're sending them up north. It's a bidding event. The most powerful people will be there. This includes people from different countries, wanting to get they're hands on these weapons. They're extremely dangerous if it landed on the wrong hands."

"So we have to go to this event, and catch who's behind all of this" Steve asked. "Everyone is going except Tony."

"Yeah, they would recognize me" he said shrugging.

We get it Tony, you're famous.

"So I'm going?" I asked.

"Yes" Steve said.

We finished up the details and everyone went towards the kitchen for dinner. I walked towards the elevator until Wanda stopped me.

"Where are you going?"