24🌶

It's been two months already. I've been going on missions and other assignments. I've been hanging out with Nat along with Wanda. Bucky and I are good at the moment, I've been hanging out with him as well. Nothing has happened, we either don't have time or get interrupted by someone or something.

I was filling out mission reports in my desk until I got a phone call. It was Mathew.

"Hey Mathew, I haven't talked to you like in forever" I said.

"Dude, I have the day off, and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go grab lunch" he said.

But the mission reports. They're so boring. Bitch just procrastinate.

"Sure. Today?" I asked.

"Yeah. Unless you're busy"

"No I'm not busy I'll be there at 3:00 pm just send me the location"

"Cool, see ya" he said and he hung up.

I sighed and went back to work on the files. As I kept writing I felt two hands sliding on my shoulders.

"Bucky" I said looking up to my wall.

"Hi doll" he whispered in my ear.

He turned my chair so I can face him. I looked up to him and he kissed me. He picked me up and carried me towards the bed. He got on top of me and left kisses all over my face.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" He said trailing more kisses on my jaw.

Yesss hang out with him. Wait... you made plans with Mathew already. Damn it.

"I would, but I can't" I said.

"Why? you don't have any missions scheduled"

"You checked my schedule?"

"I might've given it a glance, to be with you" he said placing a kiss on my lips.

He reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it up slightly. I stopped him and pulled away from him.

"As much as I want to continue, I have to get ready" i said.

He got off of me and sat on my chair. I went towards my drawer and got jeans, a black blouse, and a jacket.

"So what are you doing today?" He asked fidgeting his fingers.

"I'm going to grab lunch with an old friend" I said reaching for my shoes.

"What old friend?" He asked.

"An old friend that used to work with me" I said.

"What's her name?" He asked.

I stopped my movements and looked at him. He's doing it again.

"It's actually a he" I said.

"He?"

"He"

"And what's that he's name?" He said crossing his arms and squinting his eyes.

"Relax Bucky, we weren't a thing" I said.

"I wasn't going to-"

"Last time I told you about someone being an old friend, you were questioning me if we were ever a thing"

"But I was right tho, about Jorge" he said.

I shook my head smiling. He's right.

"You don't have to worry, trust me" I said.