44

After the blip...

We came back after 5 years. I didn't age at all along with the others. When we came back, we fought Thanos again. Tony used the infinity stones and snapped, making us win.
__________________________________

I went to Tony's funeral and stood next to Wanda and Barnes as we watched Pepper put his reactor along with flowers on the lake.

I looked around and I recognized most people. After the funeral, we stayed outside for a while and I talked to Clint.

"I didn't know he had a child" I said.

"Yeah" he said.

Nat...

"It's not your fault" I said hugging him.

"I feel like it is" he said.

"She did it so you can have your family back" I said with a weak smile.

We kept talking for a while until he eventually had to leave. I walked around and got a phone call all of a sudden.

"Hello?"

"Y/n" Mathew said.

"Hey" I said weakly. "Mathew, I really appreciate you calling, but I don't think it's the right time"

"I know, but I just wanted to tell you that S.W.O.R.D. has Vision"

"What?"

"Yeah, I wanted to let you know" he said. "You interacted with him at some point so I figured you wanted to see him"

"Thank you Mathew, I'll send someone" I said.

I walked towards a tree near the lake where Wanda was standing.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi" she said grabbing my waist.

I put my arm around her shoulders and she leaned her head on mine as I leaned on hers.

"She did it for us" Wanda said.
_______
Flashback

I kept throwing punches. As I threw another punch, someone grabbed my waist. I tried to hit them with my elbow, but they dodged it and flipped me over, making me fall on my back.

"Y/n What are you doing?" Nat said.

"I'm training" I said groaning.

"But you seem angry. Plus you're knuckles are bleeding" she said offering her hands.

I grabbed hers, and she pulled me up. I sighed and took off the hand wraps.

"I'm not angry Nat" I said. "I'm just training"

"Don't be too hard on yourself, we have a mission tomorrow"

"Yeah I know" I said grabbing the bridge of my nose.

"Let's go clean up your hands" she said.
_____

I sighed as I looked at the lake.

"I know" I said. "I miss her"