60

I was asleep until someone started tapping my shoulder. I waved my hand, shooing whoever's doing that away. I turned my head to the other side, then felt someone tap my shoulder again.

"Buck stop doing that" I groaned.

They kept tapping my shoulder and I sighed in annoyance.

"Bucky I said-" I turned to look at him.

He was still asleep, I was laying on top of him. Then I turned to my side and Sam's nephews were looking at me, which probably were the ones who tapped my shoulder.

"Hi" I said.

"Can we ask you a question?" One of them whispered.

"Sure" I said whispered back.

"Can you turn into anything?"

"Any living thing" I said nodding. "Why?"

"My mom didn't want us to ask because she thinks you'll get offended" the other one said.

"I won't. What's up?" I chuckled.

"Can you turn into one of us?"

I looked back at Bucky and he was snoring, which meant he was still asleep.

"Sure" I said standing up. "But which one of you is AJ and which one is Cass?"

"I'm AJ" the taller one said.

"And I'm Cass" the shorter one said.

"AJ. Cass." I pointed at each one. "Got it"

I put on my boots and put my hair in a ponytail.

"Ok so what now?"

They both grabbed my hands and took me outside, running with excitement.

We stood in the grass and I looked around. Yesterday, I didn't even get to look at my surroundings. There were so many trees, the grass was green. I could see some cushions attached to several trees, which I'm assuming it's for Sam's training with the shield.

I looked back at the lake, and the sun was rising. I looked back at Cass and AJ.

"So who do I turn into first?" I said.

"Me!" They both said.

Bucky POV:

"Wake up" someone said.

I turned to the other side of the couch, but they grabbed my shoulder and pulled me down. I finally opened my eyes and it was Sam.

"What do you want?" I said closing my eyes.

"Bucky where did Y/n sleep?"

"She's right here with-"

Wait

I opened my eyes again, and Y/n wasn't here. I sat up and looked around.