31🌶

"You're mad at me aren't you?" He said.

"I'm fine"

"I know you're not fine. Most of the time you say you're fine, you're not" He said. "Also I know you're mad because you did this"

He pointed to the scratches on his face. I sighed and I grabbed his hand taking him to the bathroom.

"Sit down" I said.

"No"

"Sit. Down." I said gritting my teeth.

He sat down and I reached for the rubbing alcohol and some cotton. I stood between his legs and I cupped his face, cleaning the scratches.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do this" I said.

"Yeah you did." He said leaning his head on my abdomen. "Now speak"

"I'm not mad" I said shaking my head.

I am. And I'm also frustrated now that I remember.

"I know you're mad over two things" he said.

"Hmm" I said.

"You were mad after our run. Well... not mad, you seem more annoyed"

"No"

"Y/n You don't like using the punching bag. Besides, you're knuckles were bleeding. Usually when you bleed, you stop"

"Hmm"

"And I know you're mad because of what I asked earlier." He hesitated. "About the Nat thing"

I stayed quiet as I finished cleaning the scratches. I put away the alcohol and threw away the cotton. I tried opening the door so I can leave, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"What" I said.

"Are you mad at the fact that I asked?" He said.

"Leave me alone" I said trying to push him off.

He let go of me, but he walked faster towards the door and locked it. He crossed his arms and leaned on it, looking at me.

"I'm not leaving until you answer"

"It's the fact that you assumed something was going on" I said. "And you told Sam before asking me"

"But why are you so upset?"

"Because Sam thinks I like her" I said grabbing the bridge of my nose.

"Do you?"

"What? No." I scoffed.

"Then what's the issue here?"

"That I do go both ways alright!"  I hesitated.

"Wait what?" He said. "You do?"

"Yeah, but I don't want anyone to know. The Nat thing was an accident. She fell on top of me and you walked in. But why did you tell Sam?"

"I don't know" he said. "I figured-"

"And then you two were trying not to laugh when I walked into his room. What's so funny about it?"

"Nothing it's-"

"You know what? It's fine. Just don't say anything. I'm really sorry about the scratch. If you don't want anything with me it's ok-"

"Y/n"

"And I have to go talk to Sam now and explain everything. I'm trying to think from your perspective, and I still can't figure out what's so funny about-"