36🌶

Y/n POV:

I woke up with the worst headache. I looked around and I noticed I was in my room. I groaned and I rolled slightly, falling to the floor.

"Ow" I said.

I stood up and looked at the time.

9:16 am.

I changed into work out clothes and headed towards the kitchen for some water. As I went into the elevator, I kept trying to remember what happened yesterday.

Ok so I went to the bar with Bucky. I talked with him and then I took some shots.... Bitch what happened after that?!

I shook my head and the elevator door opened. I walked into the kitchen and Bucky was eating a plum.

"Morning" I said opening the fridge.

I grabbed a water bottle and approached him to give him a kiss. As I leaned in, he pulled away shaking his head.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He kept avoiding eye contact so I grabbed his face turning it towards me.

"Hey are you ok?" I said.

"You really don't remember what you said last night?" He asked in a serious tone.

Did I tell him about the kiss?

"No. I forgot everything after the shots. Why?"

He kept staring at me and he grabbed my hand removing it from his face.

"I told you didn't I?" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah... you did" he said crossing his arms.

"Bucky I'm really sorry I didn't-"

"You didn't what?" He said. "You didn't mean to kiss him?"

"No, he-"

"And you were telling me all about how I have trust issues, and how you wouldn't go with someone else"

"Bucky listen-"

"No I'm not. You lied" he said shaking his head in disbelief. "I swear I can't with you. I knew you liked him since the day I met you"

He threw away the plum and left the kitchen. I looked at the floor, and Steve walked in. I looked up at him and he hand a bruise on his eye.

"I'm assuming you told him yesterday?" He asked.

"What the fuck happened to you?"

"He happened" he said crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry" I sighed.

"It's not your fault"

"But I feel like it is"

"He'll forget about it"

"I don't know" I said shaking my head. "I don't think he will"

As I finished that sentence Nat walked in and laughed at Steve's eye.