34

I've been ignoring everyone the whole week. I changed my whole schedule so I don't have to see anyone. I've been training at around 5 am, I run in the treadmill at night, and I usually eat before or after anyone goes to the kitchen.

The only time I saw everyone was in the conference room. We caught the target two days ago with the tracker I put. The only people I barely talked to this week was Nat and Wanda and I've been keeping my room locked as well.

I was reading my book on my bed until I heard a knock. I sighed, and I ignored it. As I kept reading, Vision walked through the wall.

"Holy shit" I said gasping.

"My apologies"

"It's fine Vision" I said going back to reading. "What's up?"

"Barnes wants to speak to you"

"I don't. Tell him I'm busy" I said looking at my book.

"Alright" he said reaching for the wall.

"Vision, use the door" I said.

"Right" he said opening it.

He paused for a moment, then left. As he left, Bucky stood in the door frame with his arms crossed. I kept reading my book ignoring him.

"Can we talk?"

I eyed him up and down, then went back to my book. I flipped the page and kept reading, until he approached me and left the necklace on the nightstand.

"I don't want it" I said.

"Figured you should keep it" he said.

I stood up, grabbed it, then threw it to the trash. I went back and sat on my bed grabbing my book.

He hesitated. He grabbed my book and threw it to the floor.

"Hey what are you-"

He grabbed me and carried me over his shoulder. I started kicking but he grabbed my legs, so I would stop. He carried me towards his room, and threw me onto the bed. I let out an 'oof' and he went towards the door, closed and locked it.

"Now will you talk?" He asked.

I hesitated for a moment.

"Why we're you upset that day?" I asked.

"I wasn't" he said.

"Liar"

He sighed, and sat on the floor, leaning on the wall.

"Why'd you let him go?" He asked.

"You didn't answer my question"

"You kept insisting" he said.

"Insisting what?"

"Steve"

Really?

"You're mad over that?" I asked as I sat on the floor leaning my back on the bed. "Are you serious?"

"He clearly didn't want to talk about it. So why'd you bring it up"

"What? The fact that he saw me half naked?" I said rolling my eyes. "He didn't say a word to me after that, that's why I brought it up"

He scoffed and looked at the wall.

"Don't tell me you're jealous?" I said shaking my head.

He kept looking at me with a serious expression.

"You are" I said.

"How would you feel if I did that?" He asked.

"What?"