64

Bucky and I sat in our couch. It was sunny outside, illuminating the whole living room and kitchen. Birds were chirping, everything was just... great.

I let out a heavy breath as I relaxed more, leaning on his shoulder. It was early in the morning, we had our cups of coffee on the center table as we watched TV.

"Hey Bucky?" I said pulling away from him.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure" he said. "Is something wrong?"

"No" I shook my head.

It just feels right and I don't think he'll do it anytime soon, so here goes...

"I never had a family. I always thought I did, but they didn't care about me. Both my parents tried to kill me..." I said turning to look at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head, listening to what I was saying.

"... I've been on my own most of my life, but then I met you. And I know we had our ups and downs but ... but you're my family now, and you're the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with." I said. "So Bucky, I was wondering...will you marry me?"

He looked at me with a shocked expression. He chuckled, then brushed his hair back.

"I mean I do, but why the sudden-"

"I know" I said grabbing his hands. "But we've been living together for a while and it just came to my mind"

He gave me a bright smile and hugged me tightly.

"I'll marry you any day of the week. But I should've asked you." He said.

"It doesn't matter" I said giving him a kiss. "I love you"

"I love you too" he said.

He hugged me tightly, then began laughing.

"Y/n" he whispered.

"What?"

"Y/n?" He whispered again. "Wake up"
______

"Y/n" Bucky said tapping my shoulder.

"Hmm" I groaned.

"Are you awake?"

"No" I sarcastically. "I'm fucking running right now"

He rolled his eyes and tried to move from the bed, but I didn't let him.

"Stay" I said as I laid on his chest.

"I was just going to say if you wanted some breakfast" he said chuckling.

"No. I want to stay like this" I said.

He rolled his body over, and now I was in the bottom. He propped himself with his arms, but I hugged him, pulling him back on the bed.

"I know you like showing off your chef skills, but please stay a few more minutes" I said leaning my cheek against his.

He grabbed my waist and flipped his body again causing me to be on top.

"Much better" I said.

Hehe I won