Sixteen

"He was my fucking boyfriend!"

My voice ripped through the air as the bat hit the bludger, sending it flying through the air and causing Fred to laugh.

"Shit! You are strong!"

He had charmed the bludger to come back every time I hit it and as it did, I hit it again.

"I loved him!" I yelled, watching it fly through the air, then come back. "I lost my boyfriend!"

It came back once again.

"I lost my best friend!" I basically screamed, feeling all that anger release when I hit the bludger, acting like it was the faces I saw in front of me. "And now I've got no one!"

"Woah..." Fred spoke and as the bludger fell to the ground, completely still, I turned to look at him, seeing him stand with his wand. "...you've got us."

"Who is us?" I laughed. "You ate my fucking pussy but does that make us friend?"

He let out a small chuckle at my choice of words.

"How could I think that being friends with you and your friends would help anything?!" I cried. "I thought they were actually being nice towards me and then I find out that the only reason Alicia is being friendly towards me is because she's probably guilty that she fucked my boyfriend and that the two of them fell in love, pushing me out of my own relationship!"

Fred's expression dropped and he walked towards me, grabbing the bat and throwing it in the grass.

"What?"

"Oh don't act like you don't know." I laughed. "You're all friends. You're all so fucking close so don't act like she hasn't told you all. What is this, Fred? Was this all just some sort of plan? You convince me to spread my legs, think you'll make me fall in love with you so you can have me and she can have him? Is that it?"

He raised his eyebrows at me but didn't say anything and he didn't seem effected by my words at all.

He took another step towards me so that I could feel as his chest rose and fell. He stared down at me with his hazel eyes and reached for my hand that had held the bat.

He brought it up to the nape of his neck before he leaned down and kissed me. He caught me totally off guard but I kissed back, because right now I just needed to think of anything but Felix.

When Fred pulled away again, he just stared down at me, no smile, no nothing.

"You need a distraction and I need sex." He whispered. "Are you up for an arrangement?"

"An arrangement?"

"Friends with benefits." He spoke. "Or fuck buddies. Whatever you'd like to call it."

Sighing, I tried to step back but Fred kept a hold of me.

"You're suggesting casual sex after I just yelled at you about using me?"

He chuckled.

"You're upset, and I know I didn't know that Alicia was the home wrecker. It's okay if you don't believe it, but I'm not gonna start defending myself. I didn't know, none of us did but that's up to you if you want to believe us."

I sighed.

"I don't want to come between a friend group." I said, pulling away from Fred. "Alicia hasn't hurt you guys in any way so just... it's fine. I just have to get through this last year and then I can move on and start over somewhere."

I went to turn around but Fred grabbed onto my hand and pulled me back, laughing as I stumbled into him. We both almost fell but he regained our balance.

"None of us support breaking up relationships." He said. "No matter if it's our friend or not. You are still welcome in our friend group though if you don't feel comfortable, that's completely okay. You still have me. Fuck buddies or not..."

I laughed softly, moving a hand up to rub my one eye before I looked at him again.

"Okay... we can be... well you know." I breathed. "Though we have to set up rules."

"Alright." He nodded. "Like what? The cliche one with no feelings attached?"

"Well, you've already admitted to having a crush on me so..."

"A crush is different from having feelings." He smiled.

"Then yes." I nodded. "No feelings attached. I just got out of a relationship and all I need is sex to distract me."

I decided to take a seat in the grass and after a small moment, Fred joined me, leaning back on his hands.

"Then we're on the same page."

"And no kissing on the mouth!" I hurried to say, referring to what he had just done. "It makes it too emotional and we're doing this for sex, not emotions."

"Fair enough." He nodded. "But then I want to be exclusive. I don't like that the person I fuck gets naked with other people."

I shrugged.

"That's fine. I feel the same." I said. "Oh... always use protection."

Fred scoffed.

"Duh." He said. "I'm not getting you pregnant."

I smiled weakly as I laid down in the grass and stared up at the stars, trying to find some pattern in them.

"We need to communicate, talk about how we feel." I said. "About what we like."

"Well I'm basically into anything."

"Anything?" I cocked an eyebrow and turned my head to look at him.

His eyes met mine and he himself cocked an eyebrow at me.

"What are you thinking about?" He grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Not anything in particular." I chuckled. "I don't know what I like. You already know... Felix Larch is vanilla. Wouldn't even let me be on top."

"That's something you'd like?"

I moved my hand through the grass before brushing my fingers over the material of his trousers.

"I'm tired of always being underneath." I sighed. "Always being fucked in the same position, at the same pace. You know, I've never even fucking masturbated!"

Fred immediately sat up straight, looking at me with wide eyes and his lips parted.

"What?!"

"What?"

"You've never masturbated?" He asked. "You're kidding me."

I shrugged.

"The kinkiest thing about him is that he ordered me to never touch myself because he was the only one who got to touch my body."

"But... how are you supposed to know your own body and your own likes if you haven't even explored yourself?"

I didn't think it was a big deal, but for Fred it sure was. He looked at me like I had three eyes or something.

He let out a small laugh.

"Oh I am going to have so much fun making you an expert at sex."

Rolling my eyes, I turned my attention back on the stars. I let out a breath while Fred scooted closer to me, placing a hand on my stomach.

"Thinking about public sex... how do you feel?"

I frowned, my eyes focused on the stars.

"I dunno."

"Yes you do." He pressed. "Imagine having sex somewhere public, here for an example. Does the thought of me fucking you where anyone could see, turn you on or repulse you?"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes to try and imagine the scenario before I looked at him, gulping.

"I think I'd like that."

"Then we'll do that." He smiled, tapping his fingers against my stomach. "Not now because you it's really fucking late and we should get back, but one day I am going to fuck you on this pitch."