Eighty-six

My hands grabbed the railing on the balcony as I looked out at London.

I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that Fred and I had our own flat. That we just needed furniture and then we'd be an official married couple who has their own flat.

"That felt good." Fred breathed as he joined me on the balcony.

I looked back at him to see him tighten his belt and close it after he'd used the bathroom.

"We need toilet paper." He said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Don't tell me you didn't— oh that's gross..."

"Hey!" Fred laughed. "There's no toilet paper!"

"Then you shouldn't have peed!"

Rolling his eyes, Fred walked over next to me.

"You never say anything when I take a piss on the street."

"Yes I do." I nodded. "I tell you to stop peeing on things!"

Fred laughed, staring out at London while I looked up at him.

"I can't believe I'm married to you." I said in disbelief, shaking my head.

"I can." He grinned and looked down at me. "You know you love me and my habit of peeing on things."

I rolled my eyes but Fred smiled, finding the conversation amusing. He slipped a hand around my body and dug his fingers into my arse, pulling me close.

I stared up at him, moving a hand up to brush a lock of hair out of his face.

"I do love you." I smiled. "Despite you pulling your dick out to pee whenever you need to."

He laughed, leaning down to rest his forehead against mine.

"We could always do the balcony sex now." He whispered, and I shook my head.

"Yeah... no. We don't have a condom with us and I'm not risking anything." I said, reaching around him to pat his arse. "C'mon. Let's go home. George hates eating alone."

Fred sighed and followed me back inside, closing the door behind us.

"I can't wait for us to be living here on our own." He said. "I love him and he's my brother and all, but George is the biggest cockblock I know."

Laughing, I shook my head.

"I also need to save whatever he's cooking." I said. "He's horrible at cooking."

"True... though Angie's good so good thing she's moving in with him once we're out of there."

I went to get the keys from the kitchen counter and when Fred walked past me, he slapped me on the arse, making me shriek.

"Fred!"

He grinned at me as he held the door open for me. I glared at him but walked out into the hallway and after he closed the door, I locked it.

I turned to Fred while pushing the keys into my back pocket.

"Are you apparating?" I asked. He nodded and pulled out his wand before reaching for my hand.

A few seconds later, we were walking up the back stairs behind the shop, that led directly into the flat.

"George Weasley!" Fred screamed in a high-pitched tone the second we entered the flat, making both George, Angie and I jump. "How dare you cook us dinner. I am absolutely disgusted!"

"Merlin's beard!" George exclaimed and Fred broke into laughter while sliding into the seat next to Angie.

"Ignore him." I sighed. "He's been in that mood all fucking day."