aftermath

I woke up at 12 pm.All I remember is drake talking to me about our relationship.I have a meeting in three hours I got up and got my purse then i drove to my house and washed up .i ate breakfast then i drove to the meeting all we talked about how we can add varieties to our products . all i was thinking about was Drake Drake drake.i really miss him to be completely honest.But i knew when he was cheating and its kind of my fault. then earlier yesterday i broke up with Trey . He was the type of man should of married in the first place , but I can't get married right after i get divorce i need some space . they way my love life looking right now looks pretty fucked up . I don't want my daughter to see me and her father like this.

I walked out of our corporate building to my car . paparazzi swarming around me.asking my all sorts of questions . I drove to pick princess up. I stopped at red lobster to grab a to go meal and got me something to eat then I drove to Abulita house.i opened the door i seen Princess walking aound.

Me:hey mama
Baby.

She ran towards me and hugged me.

Princess :hey mama
Me:how are you?
Princess :good

I picked her up and I walked to the kitchen and see abulita cooking.I sat down.

Me:hey abulita
Abulita :hey chica
Me:is there ever a time when your not in the kitchen ?
Abulita:not really,i love cooking.
Me:want a restaurant?
Abulita:i don't have the money baby.
Me:ill get a realtor a we can get one or we can built one.

Abulita:no baby
Me:I own so far fifty restaurants in los angeles.
Abulita:you did all this for me.
Me:thats my responsibility to take care of my family.Now im going to call some people to get this idea rolling.I just need you to make a list of all of your meals o. The menu.
Abulita:I only want real hispanics working at my future restaurant.
Me:ok is dad here?
Abulita:no whats up?
Me:nothing i just needed to talk to him.
Abulita:he's with his brothers in Compton.
Me:ok

Abulita:I taught princess a few words today but we learned our abc's .

Princess shook her head.

Abulita:she didn't take a nap today but she ate a lot of food.
Me:she'll be knocked out by the time we drive home.

I grabbed my purse and grabbed some money and i gave her some money.

Abulita:no

I put it on the counter.

Me:bye abulita
Princess:bye mami.

We drove home and got ready for bed .By that time it was eight o'clock so I watched a little bit of netflix until my phone start ringing.August was calling me

Me:hello
August:hey how you doing?
Me:I'm good and you?
August:i can't complain
Me:whats up?
August:I'm having my last show in New Orleans,Are you avaliable to come?
Me:New Orleans.
August:yeah is something wrong.
Me:no not at all i never really been there before . I mean i had shows there but i never took the time to explore the city.
August:are you coming to my last show.
Me:let me check my schedule.

I looked at calendar.

Me:I'm actually avaliable for the weekend.

August:ill fly you out on Friday and i'll show you around . all expenses on me.Bring a friend if you can.
Me:ill see if my girls can come.
Me:awh thank you thats soo sweet
August:no problem,ma.

I start blushing.

Princess:mama.
August:is that your daughter?
Me:yeah let me get back to my mommy duties.
August:goodnight.
Me:night august.

Princess:I'm sleepy.
Me:lay down with me then.

I wrapped my arms around her . I wish Aubrey was here .I miss having somebody wrap their arms around me.And to kiss me until i fall asleep.