The tour 2

October 15 2015

I'm in Las Vegas.2 chainz and big Sean performed already now Drake is performing.

I went on stage.i song all if my songs.then the music stopped.

Drake:well you know the quote "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".

He ran towards me.and kissed me.(he's speaking in the mic.

Drake:what flavor?
Me:fruit punch.
Drake:your lips were good.
Me:he's the best kisser I have ever known seriously.

I went back stage after the concert was over.met people backstage then I went in my dressing room.i was blushing when he kissed me.i went in the tour bus.i started changing into some comfortable clothes.then Drake walked in.

Drake:your so beautiful.
Me:thanks.
Drake:we're you ok with the kiss?
Me:yeah it was nice.i know you still like me.
Drake:that was easy.
Me:I still like you too to be honest.you were the only one there for me when I was sad and lonely .some how you knew something was wrong .
Drake:I still
Me:love you
Drake:i wanted to start over again.
Me:I wanted to too.
Drake:hey isn't that the ring on your finger?
Me:yes it is.i always wear it even in public.
Drake:let's sit down.can I see it to clean it.
Me:ok

I sat down.

Drake:I still love you as much as when I first met you August 25, 2013.
Me:you didn't actually meet me on that date I first met you on your tour in 2010.
Drake:what do you mean?
Me:I got backstage passes.you looked at me like I was an alien.i looked more like my mom I was skinnier at that time.you said you are so beautiful.you remind me if a singer.
Drake:I remember it now.

He kissed me.

I turned the tv on.we lay down on the Bed.and watch TV.

I took a picture of us."Movie buddy."

I heard someone knock on the bedroom door.

Me:who is it?
??:adrianne you have visiters Sophia & Sia.
Me:my baby is here.drake come on I want you to meet her.

I walked over to the door.
I picked up my god daughter Sophia(1 years old) .

Me:hey Sophia hey Sia.
Sia:hey
Me:this is Drake ,Drake this is Sia my friend.
Drake:she is so cute.
Sia:thanks

Sophia wanted Drake.

Me:she got so big.i need to see her more.
Sia:yes she has.
Me:how have you been?
Sia:good i finally got the job at apple.
Me:good congrats.
Drake:I'm going to hang out with the boys.nice meeting you Sia .
Me:ok
Sia:Well I'll be starting my job tomorrow.so I'll have to be leaving.i came to visit you.
Me:thank you.for the visit.im so happy I got to see baby.

I played peek-a-boo with Sophia.

I walked them to the car.with the security.

Me:I love y'all be safe.
Sia:bye

I went to 2 chainz bus.

Me:hey y'all.
Chainz:whats up Adrianne
Sean:what's up?
Me:what are y'all playing ?
Drake:this foot ball game.
Me:well lets eat out I know this perfect restaurant.
Chainz:you know I'm in.
Sean:you got good taste bud lets go.
Drake:alright.
Me:get ready in 45.

October 20th 2015

We're in Detroit finally.I'm so excited because I'm at home.this is when it gets crazy.and it's my birthday turn up time.

Everyone else performed I sung at least 30 songs.then Drake came back out.he sung happy birthday.we started shouting out people.then he serenaded.then the music stopped.

Drake:can I get a chair for Adrianne.

I sat down.

Drake:Adrianne your the most beautiful,talented,loyal,sexy,funniest,outspoken,creative woman I have ever laid my eyes on.i remember when I first met you I knew you were going to be my woman.see everyone think your were just an exe.fuck that your my best friend,lover,my child's mother,ride or die and much more in one beautiful body.throughout most of this tour you have been my girl.you were the only person I could count on when i was down.even what happen couple months I was there with you all the way.you show me more love than any woman has given to me combined. could you close your eyes.

I closed my eyes.

Drake:happy birthday.

I opened my eyes i see Drake standing on one knee.with a paper in on hand and the ring in the other hand.

Me:yes I would love to marry you Aubrey drake graham .

I reed the paper then I signed the papers.and put the ring on my finger.

Me:wow this was the best birthday gift.I'm married now.

Drake:Adrianne is hard to get and I got her.
Me:one last word this man has been with me half of this tour.theres so many girls that want to marry him,have his kids,kiss him,hug him,have one night stands with him for fame.but he picked me.I'm the most luckiest girl.all I want from him is loyalty,love,respect, and trust.thank you Detroit for coming to visit me I'll be back.i love you guys so much.this was my last show and it was amazing.thank you so much.

I recorded them screaming.

Drake:I love y'all Detroit.

he picked me up and carried.We ended the show.then I went to the tour bus.

I took a shower.then I ate something to eat.then Drake walked in.

Drake:you ready.
Me:yes

I grabbed my little bag with clothes.

I got in the car.it took us to Detroit Marriott hotel.we walked in the room.

me:I look at my past nothing compare.
Aubrey:you know time it is right?
Me:yeah it the time in life.i want have the wedding in six months no more waiting true stuff.
Aubrey:i need some Ideas?
Me:in the Hapmtons on the beach the colors champagne and white.i want it private.no paparazzi's.i have a full list of people.i have a lot of family.spirit & Sade as flower girls .Angel,Grace,Leah,Nicki,Sia. already know what dresses I want.
Aubrey:you have a lot of dress.
Me:song list when I walk down the aisle I want hold on we're going home.first dance I will always love you.
Aubrey:my home across the water.
Me:what do you want to do for your birthday?
Drake:nothing this year maybe ?
Me:well we can go to Australia.
Drake:that would be nice.but really you know what time it is?
Me:yeah

Blah you know what happen.

I looked at the ceiling.

I went on Instagram.and posted the video of Detroit when they scream."my city is the loudest & craziest crowd out of the tour.i love detroit.this was the best way to end the tour.i love y'all thank you all for all the birthday wishes.

Aubrey:I love you.
Me:I love you too.I'm hungry.
Aubrey:couple of hours it will be breakfast.
Me:then we will leave.want to walk on the river walk?
Aubrey:yeah.

I showered.then I did my hair.then Aubrey go ready.we quietly walked to the breakfast with sercurity.we ate.then we walked on the river walk.

Aubrey:I love you.

I took pictures of us.

Aubrey: kids.
Me:what?
Aubrey:I want a son or daughter.
Me:I want two son or daughter.or more.

Aubrey:let's go back.

I post a picture of me and Aubrey "Mrs.Graham".

Me:if I got it you got it.i got love you ,you got even more love for me.
Aubrey:if I got a goofy personality you got an outspoken personality you know what our kids are going to be like right?
Me:yeah.but are you having a baby fever?
Aubrey:yeah I really want have kids now.
Me:lets just see what the results are.after the wedding.

We drove to the airport and then we flew to Toronto.